Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Voting has started in the Karaoke Contest. Listen to the entries and vote for your favorite.

Photo

Standing up to authority, Green Day Authority.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Thisnamehasnoreason

Thisnamehasnoreason
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Joined Mar 11, 2011
  • 99 rep

I get that we all need rules but im tired of being stopped left and right by people, you cant say this you cant post this, this is a Green Day fan base!!! If i want to say something about Green Day i should be able to fucking say it.

• mechanicalman, iRun and Dirty Rotten Bastard like this

Vesper

Vesper
  • Outlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,049 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2010
  • 6,677 rep

POPULAR

I get that we all need rules but im tired of being stopped left and right by people, you cant say this you cant post this, this is a Green Day fan base!!! If i want to say something about Green Day i should be able to fucking say it.

Yes, you vent your anger. I'm right here with you. 

FUCKING STAFF TEAM: HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPT TO KEEP THIS FORUM IN AN ORDER THAT EVERYONE CAN USE? A PLACE WHERE NO ONE FEELS THEY'RE THREATENED? A PLACE THAT'S EASY TO NAVIGATE AND NOT FULL OF JUNK? 

If you have any issues with this system and think you can make it better. Please PM me or use the report system if someone speaks to you in a way you deem to be threatening/unfair. 

Bye. 

• BeachBum, Katarina., AndrewW91 and 22 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users