New Exclusive video over at the Idiot Club now!

Homero

That was the most maddening video I have ever watched. I kept waiting for something to happen and nope, nothing. It ended with me being like "OKAY I'M BEING REALLY PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT SERIOUSLY YOU CANNOT WITHHOLD THE NEW US TOUR DATES AND THEN DO SHIT LIKE THIS, GUYS." :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reminds me of what The Replacements did in some of their videos.

I was going to say...Bastards of Young, anyone?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the music video for X-Kid...

It's obviously a tribute to The Replacements, they were the first thing that came to mind when I saw the video.

I'm glad at least a few people on here were able to appreciate it, it will probably be overly criticized when it comes out though, because most viewers will have absolutely no clue who the 'Mats were, which is unfortunate.

Well, that was pointless.

Totally agree! I was expecting one of the band members to show up, but no... just a cassette... I can do the same at home, recod a cassette with X-kid on it and have it live! Yay! Seriously They could at least put the lyrics, or the band palying live...

Anybody else think this is a slightly differently mixed version of X-Kid? The cymbals are so much more prominent and the backing vocals sound slightly different.

1.Take that pic and put it full screen

167402_10200326397587018_775608740_n.jpg

2.Play X-Kid

3.Enjoy the awesomeness of being part of Idiot Club!!!And also guess what?It's not just a US video!!!How awesome idiot club is :dance:

:dry:

65% of the people here probably don't even know what a cassette is :lol:

Isn't it common knowledge or something though? :P

sorry do we have any other clue of x-kid being the new single???

On the Tre CD there's a sticker that says the album is featuring The Forgotten, 8th Avenue Serenade and X-Kid.

Why I think X-Kid is the next Green Day single:

1.They post this casette video.

2.Before the casette video too, they have two more posts about x-kid on facebook.In one of these, they put xkid in their soundcloud account or something.Check that out!

3.Quatro features xkid, like for a minute

4.The competetion that was going on for a fan to be in the next green day video, it's from 13 upwards.I dont think they will take a person aged 13 for Dirty rotten BASTARDS, or brutal love.I mean xkid is stil kid-friendly, if you know what I mean :P

5.I don't see any other song to be a potential single.I know 8th ave serenade is good and radio friendly, but green day have not promoted it as much as xkid.Dirty rotten bastards is not radio friendly I guess.The forgotten already has a music video.Maybe they will release it as a single or never release it at all.Its a beautiful song but boring at the first listen

Why I think X-Kid is the next Green Day single:

1.They post this casette video.

2.Before the casette video too, they have two more posts about x-kid on facebook.In one of these, they put xkid in their soundcloud account or something.Check that out!

3.Quatro features xkid, like for a minute

4.The competetion that was going on for a fan to be in the next green day video, it's from 13 upwards.I dont think they will take a person aged 13 for Dirty rotten BASTARDS, or brutal love.I mean xkid is stil kid-friendly, if you know what I mean :P

5.I don't see any other song to be a potential single.I know 8th ave serenade is good and radio friendly, but green day have not promoted it as much as xkid.Dirty rotten bastards is not radio friendly I guess.The forgotten already has a music video.Maybe they will release it as a single or never release it at all.Its a beautiful song but boring at the first listen

The only competition for next single is 99 Revolutions (which was their initial choice for a single, as they said in an interview - though they said they wanted Fuck Time to be the single for Dos, and that hasn't happened). On the ¡Tre! album sticker it says that it features 'X-Kid, Brutal Love and 98 Revolutions' as far as I can remember. :)

So yeah, I'm hoping for X-Kid!

you guys didn't wait till the exact end where they do a cut away scene and they reveal whether or not the two lovers in the film survived the new york alien attack..it was superb

Anybody else think this is a slightly differently mixed version of X-Kid? The cymbals are so much more prominent and the backing vocals sound slightly different.

I do think so too. I couldn't really tell why but that was slightly different (I haven't listened to it entirely I just wanted to see if there was something different was going to happen). At first I thought it was because of my wireless headphones.

Well done Idiot Club, you were able to update the ¡Dos! trailer! But, next time, something we don't ALREADY know would be waaaay better, thanks :pinch:

Archived