The Voice judges sing "Good Riddance" during finale

Fuzz

Adam was my favorite. He just sounded more real. Ce lo should never sing it again, poor Blake and the accent. :lol: he also messed up on a lyric, and Christina is a fabulous singer but come on lower your voice a bit for this kind of song... we know you can sing stop trying to show off your vocal ability.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lemme tell ya my direct opinion. It was horrible. Christina was the only one that sounded fine, but the others...it sounded like they can't sing at all.

Is there any download link? I don't have access to youtube due to filterings of my government. I wish sb could upload it on mediafire

I liked it. You cannot compare to the original (of course!!!) but they tried to sing like the original instead of singing in their own way, which would change completely the song.

So, I think it's a good tribute to Green Day besides the fact that Good Riddance is always a perfect song for seasons finales :)

p.s.: and if you want to know what I meant when saying that they "tried to sing like the original instead of singing in their own way", watch this cover (that I personally hate although she's a portuguese singer):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxtlafoyvI

I actually really like this! I love the acoustic mandolin twist; it really works.

Archived