Billie Joe in 'This is 40'

in_your_face

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw it last night, good movie but I love all of Judd Apatow and Paul Rudd's stuff, they should've kept the deleted scene in for sure, it was way funnier than the one thats in it.

• 4 weeks later...

My friend recently saw the movie, and he didn't like it very much. However, he said the only part he really liked is where Billie Joe was! He said that was the only redeeming moment of the video, haha! He's not a big Green Day fan (though I'm helping with that ;) ), but he just thought Billie was funny.

I sent the deleted scene to my friend after that, and he loved that too. He thinks we should all be required to watch in our music business classes, haha!

:dance:

I liked the deleted scene, but do you guys think it's worth to go the theatre and watch the whole movie just to see Billie Joe in it?

I liked the deleted scene, but do you guys think it's worth to go the theatre and watch the whole movie just to see Billie Joe in it?

I will go just to see Billie Joe :happy:

(I saw that the film will also appear here in my country :wub: )

• 1 month later...

Before 1 hour, I saw this film and it's not so bad. It's funny.

Billie Joe looks so great, awesome and amazing in this film :wub::wub::wub::wub:

i just now realized that Billie was 40 when they filmed this. And the movie is called "This is 40"

UmpOi.gif

This is out on blu ray/dvd today

Jesus, it just came out! Fuck, it's not even worth seeing anything in the theaters.

I just downloaded the whole movie just to get to Billie's 3-second scene, just to hear Billie Joe's German voice :lol: Man, what a boring movie. And it's waaaay too long. And not very funny.

I wanted to go to the movie only for him in this movie, but they never showed it :P (Buuuu!!!!) Anyway, I downloaded Billie Joe's scene; it was meh compared to all he did and that never appeared on the movie after all. :ermm:

I actually liked the movie my finace and I related to it..way too much haha. and Billie just made it even better :)

Does the unrated version have the scene in my icon?

No idea havent watched it yet wont have a chance to watch the blu ray til Monday when my br player arrives (the unrated is only on the blu ray disc dvd only has the theater edition)

Does the unrated version have the scene in my icon?

Just watched it it's in the gag reel in the special features

Yey, i already saw the movie, it wasn´t in the theaters here so i have to wait till the dvd comes out and i already have it!! :dance: I have to say that i really like the movie, it was very funny and of course i enjoyed so much watching Billie in there, and the best part it´s that the delete scene and the bloopers is in there :D

Billie looks amazing in there :wub:

• 3 months later...

The film wasn't that great, but I just going to see the film because of him :happy::ga:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Paul Rudd explains how he got Billie for the movie:

Archived