Billie Joe in 'This is 40'

in_your_face

You guys do realize they deleted this scene for a reason. After all Billie Joe doesn't want us to know about this...
Starting a rumor, I see! :lol:

Green Day never had a song on Glee, right? I mean they said they were gonna do Good Riddance but they never put it on the actual show. Those shitheads.
No and I remember wasting a full hour waiting for it. :(

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw these gifs on Tumblr of one of his scenes in the movie... must be a video floating somewhere....

tumblr_mfrb8c9odQ1qzjywno2_500.gif tumblr_mfrb8c9odQ1qzjywno1_500.gif

Love his face when he says that! Hubby won't go to the theatre with me to see, must wait for it to surface elsewhere or be good and wait for On Demand (when it's free - sometime next century!). :lol:

Olala, when I see the expression on Billie Joe´s face I would imagine he´s got a quick fist... :blink:

I downloaded it and watched it. It's a good movie but longer than it should be. They could have cut some stuff out to put the deleted scene in and they could've added a Green Day performance at the end (instead it's Ryan Adams). Like I said earlier, The Grouch would be perfect for this movie... or they could have at least put one of the trilogy songs on the soundtrack (promotion anywhere they can). I liked Billie's fangirling over Graham Parker. That was cute.

I might be able to like upload just that scene onto tumblr or something but I don't know if the rules would allow me to post it here.

I might be able to like upload just that scene onto tumblr or something but I don't know if the rules would allow me to post it here.

You're allowed :)

Just got back from seeing it and loved it, and Billie just made it better. He was very natural in his scene, and I laughed because he said "fuck" like 3 times in one sentence haha

I think he looks sexy with the hair slicked back because it makes him look like he is freshly showered and clean, which frankly is not something we usually see when looking at sweaty, dirty, performing Billie. :P (Who is obviously sexy in a more naughty way :lol: It's basically like George Clooney sharp sexy vs. say... Johnny Depp dirty eye-liner pirate sexy).

yes, yes all good comparisons. yes

Wv569.jpg

Just got back from seeing it. The movie was awful and we ended up leaving early but it was still funny to see him pop up randomly. And his "Fuck you Tom Sellick" line got a good chuckle from the crowd. They totally should've left in the deleted scene. :lol:

I hope that the film will also come in Luxemburg :ermm:

I have to see this film (only because of Billie Joe :wub::wub: )

There's something wrong on that scene, I don't know why... :lol: :lol:

Was Billie listening the whole time? :lol:

There's something wrong on that scene, I don't know why... :lol: :lol:

Was Billie listening the whole time? :lol:

If you mean how did he know he had a song on Glee? Right after Billie came up in the middle of the conversation, the main person guy (I forget) wraps up saying "and congratulations with the song on Glee". It was the only scene that got a chuckle out of me. 2 hours? Too long. But not too long for norwegian death metal

If you mean how did he know he had a song on Glee? Right after Billie came up in the middle of the conversation, the main person guy (I forget) wraps up saying "and congratulations with the song on Glee". It was the only scene that got a chuckle out of me. 2 hours? Too long. But not too long for norwegian death metal

Haha :lol:

Actually I was referring to the video Marrymebilliejoe posted; after the little chat of the 2 guys one of them screams "grow up Green Day!" and Billie shoust back "shut the fuck up tom selleck!" :D

(I haven't seen the movie yet)

• 2 weeks later...

THANKS!!!!!!

he is only in the beginng of this clip when he says :Shut the fuck up! Right????

THANKS!!!!!!1

he is only in the beginng of this clip when he says :Shut the fuck up! Right????

and at the end of the video

Archived