Billie Joe in 'This is 40'

in_your_face

I had to watch though I wanna wait til february to see it at the movie theater... :lol: This is awesome!!! :runaround::lol:

"It's impossible to perform live, it's too dangerous" :P

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After looking, I'm half-tempted to see it... But it still looks too much like a cheesy Rom-Com for me. :/

haha thats wicked funny. He looks really different to me yet i dont understand why because everything the same... weird, and doesnt make sense. maybe i just havent seen him in a while

It's oddly freaking me out for the same reason :lol:

After the sales for the trilogy ... yeah, I'm hoping he wasn't lying about the "selling too many records" thing :lol::ninja:

After looking, I'm half-tempted to see it... But it still looks too much like a cheesy Rom-Com for me. :/

Judd Apatow movies are the furthest you can get from cheesy rom coms, seriously

Judd Apatow movies are the furthest you can get from cheesy rom coms, seriously

I'll see about it then. I guess I was just put off by the way it was marketed where I am.

After the sales for the trilogy ... yeah, I'm hoping he wasn't lying about the "selling too many records" thing :lol::ninja:

Yeah seriously... life imitating art.

I didn't think it was that funny but then again I dont like apatow as a director i like him more as a producer.

Billie looks so good and it's nice to see something of him while hes away. Someone said that billie sounded like spongebob I now i cant unhear it! :lol:

He seems very natural to me, minus the exceise you know's and a little shorter hair than I'm used to as of late... I think mayber what creep you guys out is how much it look like a genuine interview without really being one...?

And bahahahaha! I'm still laughing from your sells comment. I do hope too he wasn't just acting when he said that line. :lol:

forgot to mention this earlier, but hot damn he looks good

It's quite alright. We don't need to mention it...it's always implied. ALWAYS ;)

I think he looks sexy with the hair slicked back because it makes him look like he is freshly showered and clean, which frankly is not something we usually see when looking at sweaty, dirty, performing Billie. :P (Who is obviously sexy in a more naughty way :lol: It's basically like George Clooney sharp sexy vs. say... Johnny Depp dirty eye-liner pirate sexy).

Seeing Billie and Paul Rudd in a scene together was trippy. My favorite singer and one of my favorite actors sharing a screen is something I've never experienced. Anyways, I actually thought Billie was really funny and seems to have natural comic timing. Maybe he'll start making more appearances in Apatow movies. That would be amazing.

for some reason i like when he says "I will sue you if you leak it." in a cute casual way, but you know he is talking no shit.

You guys do realize they deleted this scene for a reason. After all Billie Joe doesn't want us to know about this...

for some reason i like when he says "I will sue you if you leak it." in a cute casual way, but you know he is talking no shit.

Same :lol:

I think he looks sexy with the hair slicked back because it makes him look like he is freshly showered and clean, which frankly is not something we usually see when looking at sweaty, dirty, performing Billie. :P (Who is obviously sexy in a more naughty way :lol: It's basically like George Clooney sharp sexy vs. say... Johnny Depp dirty eye-liner pirate sexy).

tumblr_inline_mfgaxwmnbx1rcolxi.gif

You guys do realize they deleted this scene for a reason. After all Billie Joe doesn't want us to know about this...

No they deleted it for timing, this is an officially released deleted scene.

Can't tell if serious...

Don´t ... mention... Johnny... Depp... OMG... his pirate sex-appeal beats everything... :wub:

Seeing Billie and Paul Rudd in a scene together was trippy. My favorite singer and one of my favorite actors sharing a screen is something I've never experienced. Anyways, I actually thought Billie was really funny and seems to have natural comic timing. Maybe he'll start making more appearances in Apatow movies. That would be amazing.

You instantly recognize the skilled actor. I love to be on stage and do amateur-theatre, but skilled is skilled... It´s always interesting to me to see the difference.

Green Day never had a song on Glee, right? I mean they said they were gonna do Good Riddance but they never put it on the actual show. Those shitheads.

Archived