Billie Joe in 'This is 40'

in_your_face

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sellout. :P

What's the movie about?

People turning 40 and their lives being over... haha. Kinda. It's about a couple who are both turning 40 and going through a mid-life crisis. I saw it last weekend. It was funny. And yes, it's Tom Selleck, not Alex Trebeck.

People turning 40 and their lives being over... haha. Kinda. It's about a couple who are both turning 40 and going through a mid-life crisis. I saw it last weekend. It was funny. And yes, it's Tom Selleck, not Alex Trebeck.

Does Billie actually do anything or is it just a cameo?

Does Billie actually do anything or is it just a cameo?

It's a cameo. He's in two spots during one scene. All in all, he's on screen for less than a minute. The Tom Selleck moment that we were talking about is pretty funny. Then he walks off with another character and they talk about Glee.

BTW, how do you do spoilers, lol... it's so hard to find things here sometimes, lol.

Hmm apparently a screener just leaked online. I won't post a link since I'm sure that's against the rules here.

haha thats wicked funny. He looks really different to me yet i dont understand why because everything the same... weird, and doesnt make sense. maybe i just havent seen him in a while

BTW, how do you do spoilers, lol... it's so hard to find things here sometimes, lol.

[ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] without spaces

he mentioned Norwegian metal!!! :D

We're famous for burning churches and performing suicide, stabbing band members to death and of course, be bad ass.

I found that quite funny too! And remembered him telling Lydverket they always bring a poster of Gorgoroth on tour :lol:

Hahahahahahahaha! Ohhh Billie. I love it. And you can tell it's partly ad-libbed from the amount of times he said "at the same time" :happy:

Billie and Paul Rudd in the same scene makes me really happy :wub: Billie was very good, was funny, I heard a Y'know in there too :lol:

Didn't want to see the movie at first but now I wouldn't mind checking it out :D

Billie's short hair = Warning Era style !

Billie with those lines makes a good cameo in this short clip.

Hahahahahahahaha! Ohhh Billie. I love it. And you can tell it's partly ad-libbed from the amount of times he said "at the same time" :happy:

I thought the same thing! Much better than all the "you knows" he snuck into Nurse Jackie, though! :lol:

Is it weird that I actually saw something of a Norwegian Death Metal concert when I was living in Madrid? :lol:

The whole band should have appeared and played The Grouch (seems appropriate with what the movie's about and all).

I think my favorite part of that clip is towards the end when Billie's lips and tongue are trying to say his line before Paul Rudd has finished speaking and Billie's just mouthing things confusedly. That's a gif waiting to happen :P

Oh that cut scene was certianly hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It was very natural acting, I thought it might be improvissed even, except for the lack of "you know", which he said only once, as far as I noticed... had than been a real interview, and I would have expected, in that lenght of time, at least 6 times that many you know's :lol:

I don't want to see it, and I know it's been said before, but I'm pretty sure it'll just be a cameo. I wonder how they'll do it though.

*goes to check what other people said because I neglected to go to the last page before I posted, woo* :hi:

Archived