Billie Joe in 'This is 40'

in_your_face

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh this film sounds good, and Billie is an unexpected bonus. :happy: I reckon when it hit's the UK, I'll be going to see it.

Just saw the movie and thought it was great. Billie Joe's appearance was kind of random but I still loved it.

just one line?!?!???!!! :mad::sorry: :angry He deserves more than that!!

:sad:

:fight:

Deserves? He's a rock star, not an actor XD. I'll be thankful if he keeps it that way, too, save perhaps the odd cameo.

Just saw the movie and thought it was great. Billie Joe's appearance was kind of random but I still loved it.

I have no shame in asking---what was his hair like in this? (I'm wondering when he shot it :lol: ) Blonde? Black? Curly? :lol:

I have no shame in asking---what was his hair like in this? (I'm wondering when he shot it :lol: ) Blonde? Black? Curly? :lol:

Short and black

The movie was fucking great, though. Billie's parts were random, but he rocked it.

uhh YES!

You know what's really pathetic? Judging someone over an obviously rhetorical question.

Heather. Using Billie Joe's hair as a calendar without shame. :lol:

^ :woot: :woot: :woot:

Short and black

The movie was fucking great, though. Billie's parts were random, but he rocked it.

He appeared more than once?! :runaround:

I went and watched it last night. Pretty good movie. I had to laugh at the "Shut the fuck up Alex Trebek" line. He had a couple of lines in the movie.

I went and watched it last night. Pretty good movie. I had to laugh at the "Shut the fuck up Alex Trebek" line. He had a couple of lines in the movie.

In the script it was Tom Selleck, not Alex Trebek! Wonder if Billie changed it himself :lol: (Unless he says both?)

In the script it was Tom Selleck, not Alex Trebek! Wonder if Billie changed it himself :lol: (Unless he says both?)

I thought it was Alex Trebek, but I think you are right now that I think about it. I watched it at 9:50 and it ended just past midnight, so my remembering skills weren't the best at the moment.

This movie was hilarious, and Billie Joe was the icing on the cake. And, since every thread slips into a conversation about hair, I will add that I love the slicked-back, rockabillie hair he had in the film.

This is so weird. My cousin and I were just talking about how Judd Apatow movies were like a game of 'spot the Green Day reference'.

"...(to Billie Joe)

Grow up, Green Day!

BILLIE JOE

Shut up, Tom Selleck."

I can't wait to see how these lines are delivered. For some reason I'm imagining him yelling it like Adam Sandler. :lol:

he mentioned Norwegian metal!!! :D

We're famous for burning churches and performing suicide, stabbing band members to death and of course, be bad ass.

That was freaking hilarious!! (:

"So, is this Green Day's new sound? Is it your new direction?"

"no...noo..not Green Day. Green Day is going to have no affiliation with it."

"Oh, so it's like a solo thing! So, it's Billie Joe Armstrong's solo?"

"no..I don't want my name to be anywhere near this thing."

"I don't understand."

BEST LINE:

"My biggest frustration about my career is that I actually sell too many records. So, I am trying to change that." LOL

Archived