Billie Joe in 'This is 40'

in_your_face

Wait... they changed the lead actor? Rogan was the only reason I watched the original. This looks pretty awful.

This is more of a spin off then a sequel. The movie features Katheryn Heigl's sister in Knocked Up and her husband (Paul Rudd).

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why aren't Mike and Tre also makes cameos ?

Billie's not the only celebrity in Green Day, the other members should also get some credit and be more known and more famous.

They probably just don't want to. Pretty sure Mike and Tre could get a cameo in a film if they wanted one. Just like how Mike and Tre like playing golf but Billie doesn't, Billie likes doing cameos in films but Mike and Tre don't! They're all different and they all like doing different things.

This is more of a spin off then a sequel. The movie features Katheryn Heigl's sister in Knocked Up and her husband (Paul Rudd).

Makes sense. Still looks awful though.

Billie's not the only celebrity in Green Day, the other members should also get some credit and be more known and more famous.

Billie is the only one who appears to be interested in doing some acting - it seems as though he had a blast on Broadway, and probably just wanted to continue doing it occasionally. I have no doubt that if Mike or Tre wanted to, they'd be able to get a role somewhere.

And I highly doubt any of them would act to be more famous, Billie included.

----

I thought this movie looked kinda cute, but now I must see this. If it is frowned upon to spend $9 on a movie ticket to see a five minute cameo, oh well. :lol:

I think that he is nervous because he is 40. And now acting in this.... that would make him more nervous.

nervous of what? death? what are you talking about

Yeah Apatowbsaid this is not a sequal and said he doesnt see it as a spin off just a story that happens to feature the husband and wife from knocked up

Holy shit, Judd Apatow and his whole group make my favorite movies, and the singer of my favorite band is gonna be in one! Worlds collide!

Maybe they don't want to. Even tho they are in the same band, they are three different persons.. so just because one of them likes to be in movies sometimes, doesn't mean that the other two has to do the same thing

I read on the random news thread that Judd Apatow is a fan. And Paul Rudd was at American Idiot's broadway debut.

Yes. Judd has included Green Day references in most of his recent films. Anyone remember the Green Day poster in Superbad or the Tubbies tune in Get Him to the Greek? Even more reason to love that raunchy comedic genius. :D This will definitely be a theater trip!

I just wish this movie was coming out in a few months when there will inevitably be nothing good playing in theaters :lol: Christmas is always a money drain when it comes to movies... The Hobbit, Lincoln, Les Mis, Argo.... now I gotta see this!

is he practicing for an upcoming role.. maybe in the American Idiot movie?? :D

is he practicing for an upcoming role.. maybe in the American Idiot movie?? :D

i hope this is true! :lol:

According to the screenplay (which you can download from this link), he has one line. Just open it in Adobe and search for Billie Joe.

just one line?!?!???!!! :mad::sorry: :angry He deserves more than that!!

:sad:

:fight:

OMG!!! :woot: Hopefully this is true -true- so I can go to see it next year!!! :dance: And maybe convince my sister to go with me; I even got something planned to do when Billie pops up... :shifty:

So excited for this!

This must be from the movie.... note the picture in the back of Paul and Billie, and I think possibly Tom Kitt?

Nice pic! :lol: There should be a good version of it :(

I know... I think the same too.

But maybe is like others said, they just don't want to =/

nervous of what? death? what are you talking about

I just saw something in the newspaper. That he is afraided of his 40....

now I wonder if it would be pathetic just watch the movie just to see the cameo...

yes.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="GreenDayNimrod." data-cid="5039189" data-time="1355929781"><p>

NO.</p></blockquote>

To pay 10 dollars to watch a movie thats 2 hours and 20 mins long jist for a scene that's less than a minute would be kind of pathetic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="GreenDayNimrod." data-cid="5039189" data-time="1355929781"><p>

NO.</p></blockquote>

To pay 10 dollars to watch a movie thats 2 hours and 20 mins long jist for a scene that's less than a minute would be kind of pathetic

Thank you. If you only have an interest in seeing the movie cause of Billie then yeah you are kinda pathetic frankly. He'll be in for what like max 2 minutes lol So Yes

Archived