Billie Joe in 'This is 40'

in_your_face

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Weird. :lol:. I didn't especially like "Knocked Up", and I won't be seeing this, either. But that's pretty funny.

Wow. How did we not find out about this back when it was filmed??

I was already considering seeing this, but likely would've waited til it came out on Netflix. Now, I may have to add it to my list of over-the-holiday theater-goings, along with Les Mis :wub:

This was posted in the random news thread, he plays himself in a brief crowd scene

Heh. So it's like a game of "Where's Billie?"

Heh. So it's like a game of "Where's Billie?"

Actually I've just read on twitter it's a bit more than that, like he has a few lines and such

According to the screenplay (which you can download from this link), he has one line. Just open it in Adobe and search for Billie Joe.

According to the screenplay (which you can download from this http://www.universalpicturesawards.com/assets/thisis40/pdf/thisis40_screenplay.pdf'>link), he has one line. Just open it in Adobe and search for Billie Joe.
So, according to this, his only line is "Shut up, Tom Selleck"? Not a big apparition, but I'm curious to see... Does anyone know when this was filmed?

In Knocked Up (the prequel to this film from 2007) near the beginning of the movie, two of the little girls start arguing about what to listen to in the car and one of them says "I wanna listen to Green Day!", someone involved with this series must be a fan :P

In Knocked Up (the prequel to this film from 2007) near the beginning of the movie, two of the little girls start arguing about what to listen to in the car and one of them says "I wanna listen to Green Day!", someone involved with this series must be a fan :P

I read on the random news thread that Judd Apatow is a fan. And Paul Rudd was at American Idiot's broadway debut.

So, according to this, his only line is "Shut up, Tom Selleck"? Not a big apparition, but I'm curious to see... Does anyone know when this was filmed?

Nah, he's got a few more lines a few pages below that.

I hate Knocked Up but regardless of how much I hate this film I'll enjoy the Billie part very much :D

Archived