"A Boy Called John Perkins"

mylilPWNy

So apparently, there is a Green Day song that I, and I'm pretty sure most Green Day fans haven't heard.

"A Boy Called John Perkins"

I was looking up tabs for Green Day songs on the guitar, and then a came across the title of a song I never knew existed. I looked it up on Youtube first thing, no results regarding Green Day or any song by any other artist, I looked up the name, John Perkins and he came out to be an ex-economic hit man or something weird like that. According to the tab page, the song is very short and only has an intro and one verse and a chorus and the song is over, it also only consists of power chords and muted/un-muted single scale notes...

The lyrics are:

"

John Perkins

John Perkins

John Perkins

AAAAHHHH!

KILL HIM!!!

(X4)

GOD KILL JOHN PERKINS!!

"

Kind of eerie, in my opinion, but very very punk nonetheless. You can look up the name of the song and all that comes up are the tabs for the song, but not the song itself. Strange...

My question is does anyone know anything further about this song? If it's another artists song? Or even if it's a real song at all?

there's also a bass tab for the song "Your Ass Looks Like Two Elephants Wrestling" - of course: also fake^^

there's also a bass tab for the song "Your Ass Looks Like Two Elephants Wrestling" - of course: also fake^^

Oh my god :lol:

Ah yes, "A Boy Called John Perkins". A wonderful example of their One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest period.

I believe it was strongly influenced by their old friend, Charlie Manson.

O_O
Would be pretty cool and creepy if this is real.

And by the way: Christian's Inferno is an awesome song!! I love it! Stop hating on it.

Haha XD I once came across a song called Society Of The Dead Pigs and was said to be a Green Day song. Don't belive that shit.

Still better than 'Christians Inferno'

Stop hating on one of my favorite songs from that album.

Would be interesting if it were an actual Green Day song, but Billie seems a bit more poetic than that!

A majority of the chorus for Platypus is "Cause I hate you, cause I hate you, cause I hate you, cause I hate you." Seems about the same as this song. :P

I've never heard of it though and since no one else seems to have either, I'd say it's a fake.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm afraid this isn't a Green Day song, someone either accidentally labelled the tabs wrong or was trying to be funny. Random stuff gets incorrectly labelled as Green Day all the time, this probably won't be the last time you come across an example of it.

Question answered and nothing else to post here other than spam so I'll close this now.

"

John Perkins

John Perkins

John Perkins

AAAAHHHH!

KILL HIM!!!

(X4)

GOD KILL JOHN PERKINS!!

"

Maybe It's the name of the Dj Billie wants to kill O.o

Dj john perkins.... it works! ;)

Archived