Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Letís make the trilogy one single album!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

39smoothland

39smoothland
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined Jun 15, 2005
  • 1 rep

Many of you seems to think that, and I quote Andres here “Green Day could have cherry-picked the top 4 or 5 songs on each album and released an incredibly strong record that I'm sure would have topped the charts. ” Let’s share producer’s skills and create that amazing playlist ! Now there’s only one rule, the finished product should be around 50 minutes long.

I'm curious to see what songs you guys pick and which order you put them in!

Vesper

Vesper
  • Sand Snake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,955 posts
  • Joined Jun 10, 2010
  • 6,579 rep

We don't really allow list threads like this. Please talk about your favourite songs/ultimate albums in the trilogy threads. 

Katarina.

Katarina.
  • Wanderlust

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,926 posts
  • Joined Sep 27, 2007
  • 3,262 rep
Please look at the already existing threads first before making a new one :) There's already a thread about "Your Uno/Dos/Tré album". It'd be nice if you also explained why you chose a certain song order.
http://www.greendayc...-dos-tre-album/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users