Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image  New "F**K Cancer" shirt. 100% of profits are going to breast cancer charity. Check them out.

Photo

Lydia (Band)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

VisionsofGreenDay115

VisionsofGreenDay115
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • Joined Jan 04, 2012
  • 181 rep

This a topic about the underground band Lydia.

I went to see them on December 12th and they instantly became one of my favorite bands ever, so I had to make a post about them. They are my girlfriends favorite band and they saved her life like Green Day did mine. We got to meet the lead singer (Leighton Antelman)

For those of you who don't know, they are the type of band that has been through a lot and has done hardcore drugs, and the Leighton is the main focus of the band. They are from Gilbert, Arizona (where I live) and record back and forth between Phoenix, and San Francisco. They seem to have that interesting, mysterious feel when you look at pictures, or see them in person. They are indie alternative, and Leighton's voice is absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, the band only consist of him and the current drummer, with tour members included. Their most popular album is Illuminate (2008), which has many of the songs they perform live; other albums include Paint It Golden (2011), Assailants (2010), and It's December; Its One More and I'm Free (2005). They play in very small venues, and the show I went to sold out a total of 210 tickets, a small theater in Phoenix. Here is a couple links to their more popular songs and their Wikipedia page, enjoy and love it all. 

Illuminate:

This Is Twice Now - 

I Woke Up Near The Sea - 

A Fine Evening For A Rogue - 

Hospital -  

Paint it Golden:

Hailey - 

Dragging Your Feet In The Mud - 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users