¡Tré! Singles:

Lazy Bones

Stay the Night

Missing You

Sweet 16

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whythe fuck would you want to re-arrange the trilogy? Might as well put Road to Acceptance on American Idiot and Pulling Teeth on Warning. Green Day are the artists, only they know the true meaning of the songs, and they put a fuck ton of work into arranging them perfectly to their standards. And to be honest, I think you made Uno boring withyour order, it's the most energetic album to me.

Put Lazy Bones on ¡Tre! Put Troublemaker and Kill the DJ on ¡Dos! and put Stray Heart and Baby Eyes on ¡Uno!

I don't understand why everybody's getting rid of songs. I think that that was kind of the point of the Trilogy. They put out a whole bunch of music, knowing that not everybody would love everything, but they put it out there so different people could have different favorite songs that they might not have heard if they had just done a normal album.

I'd move Oh Love, Sweet 16 and Stray Heart to iTré!

They are more 'hangover' songs than 99 Revolutions and Sex, Drugs & Violence, which I'd move back to iUno! and iDós!, respectively.

Sex, Drugs & Violenceis one of those self reflective songs that belongs on TRE

Although Green Day used the pre-party, party, and regret description, I like to see the Trilogy as a portrait of a relationship. UNO is the glossed over romantic start of a relationship (Stay the Night, you'll always be my Sweet 16, Oh Love rain on me tonight, etc), DOS is the dirty middle ground of passion, fighting, and sin (Stray Heart, Makeout Party, etc), and TRE is after the breakup, looking back on what was learned.

X-kid should be on American Idiot, If you listen to the lyrics, how he speaks about someone who isn't as young as he used to be and should get away from the shouting.

If it existed, it could be the greatest b-side ever.

It's a theme that Green Day visits over and over being older but not feeling "grown-up" (Burnout is an example)

I swear we had this discussion over and over again but yes a double album (with one release) or a really long album would have been the best for selling purposes . But I don't care that they released the trilogy as 3 albums! I had such a tough year last year and Green Day was what truly got me through! Every album release day felt like Christmas! And then 2 weeks of really listening and enjoying new Green Day music was the best! Yes this was not Green Day's best "era" but it was good to me.

Although Green Day used the pre-party, party, and regret description, I like to see the Trilogy as a portrait of a relationship. UNO is the glossed over romantic start of a relationship (Stay the Night, you'll always be my Sweet 16, Oh Love rain on me tonight, etc), DOS is the dirty middle ground of passion, fighting, and sin (Stray Heart, Makeout Party, etc), and TRE is after the breakup, looking back on what was learned.

Never thought of it like that before but that's a great way to look at the trilogy.

Put Stray Heart, Lazy Bones and Rusty James (a pretty reflective song, imho, so it has to be on Tre)

Put 99 Revolutions on Uno (Great opener, just think about 99 Revolutions -> Nuclear Family)

And I still wonder why they didn't use Nuclear Family as the lead single, honestly, this song was the best demonstration of Green Day's ability to switch between serious political music and loose, pop-punk. It pretty much told me that "Old Green Day ain't dead, it just got a little brother called "political/reflective Green Day", and now it's back

I'm pretty tired so I prolly don't make any sense no more

Put Dreamcatcher in one of them. Fuckin love this song (mainly for the lyrics)

Anyway they already came out so....

just wait and see for the next album. Can't wait.

Just put Olivia and Dreamcatcher on there and it'd be perfect

Oh yes, but maybe they'll release it in the future! At least I hope so :D Along with Minnesota Girl, I love that one :wub:

During the whole 21st CBD era I was sad that they didn't release Drama Queen (at least as a b-side) and we got it on the trilogy which made me incredibly happy! :D

Oh yes, but maybe they'll release it in the future! At least I hope so :D Along with Minnesota Girl, I love that one :wub:

During the whole 21st CBD era I was sad that they didn't release Drama Queen (at least as a b-side) and we got it on the trilogy which made me incredibly happy! :D

we can only hope! Love those songs!

Put State of Shock on Uno where Troublemaker is... Don't get me wrong, Troublemaker is a great song, but it's the only one I'd be willing to trade from Uno, and it wouldn't really fit on Dos

Put State of Shock on Uno where Troublemaker is... Don't get me wrong, Troublemaker is a great song, but it's the only one I'd be willing to trade from Uno, and it wouldn't really fit on Dos

State of Shock? Did we ever hear that one?

I think Troublemaker would fit on Dos though.

State of Shock? Did we ever hear that one?

I think Troublemaker would fit on Dos though.

We heard a low quality recording of it from a secret show, but that's it.

It looks like it was gonna be on ¡Uno!, though:

Misc2.jpg

Just put Olivia and Dreamcatcher on there and it'd be perfect

And Hello Firecracker.

Whythe fuck would you want to re-arrange the trilogy?

Because some dumbass decided to put Stray Heart right after Makeout Party.

There should be a trilogy greatest hits or something. I think that would be awesome.

We heard a low quality recording of it from a secret show, but that's it.

It looks like it was gonna be on ¡Uno!, though:

Misc2.jpg

Oh cool! Thanks :)

There should be a trilogy greatest hits or something. I think that would be awesome.

I could see something like that coming if they go for a second leg of the tour. And hopefully that would be promoted properly, but IDK. They would probably chose the worst songs. :lol:

''Sodapop Curtis''... that name appeals to me... whats written in parenthesis ?

"Last Gang". Sodapop Curtis = Rusty James

"Last Gang". Sodapop Curtis = Rusty James

Ah okay, last gang in town...I didn't pay attention to that, thank you..

Archived