Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

If you could take 1990 Billie Joe back to our time...

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,842 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 5,763 rep

you two should date. pure fuckin evil.

Kill 1990 Billie Joe. Then there would be no Billie Joe. No Green Day. No Pinhead Gunpowder as we know it. No Emily's Army as we know it. You'd have never heard of any of these bands. No life changing songs such as Good Riddance, Wake Me Up When September Ends, She, whatever else people listen to when they need comforting or inspiration or whatever. Every life that has been changed by Green Day would just be another old John Doe zombie in the modern world. No Green Day. Am I evil enough to make this a 3-way?

• musso_kn likes this

Stacie Anne

Stacie Anne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,434 posts
  • Joined Jun 21, 2006
  • 7,098 rep

Kill 1990 Billie Joe. Then there would be no Billie Joe. No Green Day. No Pinhead Gunpowder as we know it. No Emily's Army as we know it. You'd have never heard of any of these bands. No life changing songs such as Good Riddance, Wake Me Up When September Ends, She, whatever else people listen to when they need comforting or inspiration or whatever. Every life that has been changed by Green Day would just be another old John Doe zombie in the modern world. No Green Day. Am I evil enough to make this a 3-way?

you can be the dominatrix. 

also perfect page own mate.

• Todd likes this

Jon Benjamin

Jon Benjamin
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts
  • Joined Dec 21, 2006
  • 571 rep
I'd go back in time with him and play Jesus of suburbia as "trying out" for green day and be the rhythm guitarist making every album turn out the way it should.

Davis Weiss

Davis Weiss
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined May 25, 2012
  • 158 rep

This thread is more creepy than anything...I would just want to jam with him for a little bit and send him on his way. I don't understand everybody's obsession with wanting to fuck him

• Todd and JOE THE X-KID like this

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,994 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,894 rep

I'd tell him how fucking hot he will become and show him pictures and videos. Then he'd be like "What the hell?! That ain't me!"

:creep: :creep: :creep:

brat-39

brat-39
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined Mar 06, 2013
  • 11 rep
I'd play nightlife and tell him it was some other band and see what he says about it.

musso_kn

musso_kn
  • Just alright

• 3,935 posts
  • Joined Oct 28, 2012
  • 2,600 rep

Wow, hold on there, Satan.

Now that the subject has turned into "How to make little Billie Joe uncomfortable", here's my idea.

I would probably make him listen to Nightlife and say "listen, your latest album is full of this stuff, isn't it amazing". I'd tell him the album is named "bling bling in suburbia" and that it was produced by 2pac. Then, after he's been sent back in time, that'll mess with his head when he finds out 2pac dies in 1996. Oh, and right as he's being sent back, I'd end with words, "we rely on you to protect Tre's testicle, you're the chosen one".

I could definitely have that rap album conversation with him over a fancy dinner, good idea. Maybe you should appear at the last minute, in a Jedi costume or something to whisper 'you're the chosen one' in his ear all creepily before I kick his ass back to 1990. Sounds fun.

IlariaIDIOT

IlariaIDIOT
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2010
  • 452 rep

why bring back Billie, and not Mike and Tre?

1990 Mike :eyebrows:

musso_kn

musso_kn
  • Just alright

• 3,935 posts
  • Joined Oct 28, 2012
  • 2,600 rep

Mmm...maybe. But not until we're done taking him to musicals and fancy restaurants and telling him he's the chosen one who makes rap albums. And surely the death needs to be particularly entertaining?

you can be the dominatrix. 

also perfect page own mate.

Because of course Tman would make the perfect dominatrix. :wub:

• Todd likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users