If you could take 1990 Billie Joe back to our time...

FoxboroBoy93

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made up my mind.

I wanna watch BIAB with him.

he might get scarred forever by Hitchin' a ride

he might get scarred forever by from Hitchin' a ride

Hahaha, exactly my thought when posting this :D

I think I might skip it.

I'd stab him in the neck and be like fuck you man. Then send him back.

Best answer in this thread.

Then Billie Joe would die, and so would Green Day! :( That's a terrible answer! >.<

I would kill him and then go back and frame chad Kroeger

Or I might tie him to a brick throw him in a lake and tell him if he floats he's a witch and if he sinks he isn't

Id tell him to come look on here and see all the pointless threads about him and all the speculation regarding his personal life. bet he'd love that

Is that the best reply you have to my post. Yes i am 21 and im merely expressing an opinion.

If you don't like GDC, go somewhere else.

If you don't like GDC, go somewhere else.

Never said i didnt like GDC I do I just dont like the pointless threads simple as. Dont put words in my mouth thanks

Never said i didnt like GDC I do I just dont like the pointless threads simple as. Dont put words in my mouth thanks

Lighten up.

Nothing. The minimum change could cause a disaster, especially if you touch something.

I like it just how it is :)

Lighten up.

I doubt she's the only person who thinks some of the posts in this thread (especially the OP) are stupid. Having some fun imagining what you'd say to 1990 Billie is one thing but it's pretty tacky, intrusive and unfunny to bring his substance abuse problems into it.

That said, if anyone isn't interested in the topic of a particular thread or thinks it's lame, really the best thing to do is just not bother clicking on it or posting in it. All that does is help prevent it from dropping off the page and going away! Expressing your opinion on the topic is fine but there's no need to keep going on about it, you'd be better off spending your time reading and posting in one of the many other threads in Green Day Chat instead.

Nothing. The minimum change could cause a disaster, especially if you touch something.

I like it just how it is :)

I totally agree!! I wouldn't say anything about his future but i guess i would like to make friends with him or something ;)

I doubt she's the only person who thinks some of the posts in this thread (especially the OP) are stupid. Having some fun imagining what you'd say to 1990 Billie is one thing but it's pretty tacky, intrusive and unfunny to bring his substance abuse problems into it.

That said, if anyone isn't interested in the topic of a particular thread or thinks it's lame, really the best thing to do is just not bother clicking on it or posting in it. All that does is help prevent it from dropping off the page and going away! Expressing your opinion on the topic is fine but there's no need to keep going on about it, you'd be better off spending your time reading and posting in one of the many other threads in Green Day Chat instead.

Which is exactly what I meant, basically...

I totally agree!! I wouldn't say anything about his future but i guess i would like to make friends with him or something ;)

And friends with Mike and Tré too!! :happy:

I wouldn't tell him anything about his recent music I would fuck him then smoke pot with him write songs with him and pretty much do all the things I've ever dreamed of doing with him I wouldn't wanna spoil his future nobody likes a spoiler :P

• 6 months later...

BUMP.

I'd take him to watch the American Idiot Musical and get his opinion on it. I'd make sure to fabricate some story so that he thinks it has nothing to do with his band. Then I'd take him to the fanciest, snootiest, most expensive restaurant imaginable just because I think 18 yer old Billie would be extremely uncomfortable in such an environment. I'd drop a few short arse and jagged teeth jokes, just to fuck with his self esteem. Then I'd give him a kiss at the end of the night so he didn't feel like a total loser.

BUMP.

I'd take him to watch the American Idiot Musical and get his opinion on it. I'd make sure to fabricate some story so that he thinks it has nothing to do with his band. Then I'd take him to the fanciest, snootiest, most expensive restaurant imaginable just because I think 18 yer old Billie would be extremely uncomfortable in such an environment. I'd drop a few short arse and jagged teeth jokes, just to fuck with his self esteem. Then I'd give him a kiss at the end of the night so he didn't feel like a total loser.

Wow, hold on there, Satan.

Now that the subject has turned into "How to make little Billie Joe uncomfortable", here's my idea.

I would probably make him listen to Nightlife and say "listen, your latest album is full of this stuff, isn't it amazing". I'd tell him the album is named "bling bling in suburbia" and that it was produced by 2pac. Then, after he's been sent back in time, that'll mess with his head when he finds out 2pac dies in 1996. Oh, and right as he's being sent back, I'd end with words, "we rely on you to protect Tre's testicle, you're the chosen one".

I would fuck the shit out of him.

yeah well, can't say I disagree.

BUMP.

Wow, hold on there, Satan.

Now that the subject has turned into "How to make little Billie Joe uncomfortable", here's my idea.

I would probably make him listen to Nightlife and say "listen, your latest album is full of this stuff, isn't it amazing". I'd tell him the album is named "bling bling in suburbia" and that it was produced by 2pac. Then, after he's been sent back in time, that'll mess with his head when he finds out 2pac dies in 1996. Oh, and right as he's being sent back, I'd end with words, "we rely on you to protect Tre's testicle, you're the chosen one".

you two should date. pure fuckin evil.

Buy him a blue guitar

you two should date. pure fuckin evil.

Kill 1990 Billie Joe. Then there would be no Billie Joe. No Green Day. No Pinhead Gunpowder as we know it. No Emily's Army as we know it. You'd have never heard of any of these bands. No life changing songs such as Good Riddance, Wake Me Up When September Ends, She, whatever else people listen to when they need comforting or inspiration or whatever. Every life that has been changed by Green Day would just be another old John Doe zombie in the modern world. No Green Day. Am I evil enough to make this a 3-way?

Kill 1990 Billie Joe. Then there would be no Billie Joe. No Green Day. No Pinhead Gunpowder as we know it. No Emily's Army as we know it. You'd have never heard of any of these bands. No life changing songs such as Good Riddance, Wake Me Up When September Ends, She, whatever else people listen to when they need comforting or inspiration or whatever. Every life that has been changed by Green Day would just be another old John Doe zombie in the modern world. No Green Day. Am I evil enough to make this a 3-way?

you can be the dominatrix.

also perfect page own mate.

I'd go back in time with him and play Jesus of suburbia as "trying out" for green day and be the rhythm guitarist making every album turn out the way it should.

This thread is more creepy than anything...I would just want to jam with him for a little bit and send him on his way. I don't understand everybody's obsession with wanting to fuck him

I'd tell him how fucking hot he will become and show him pictures and videos. Then he'd be like "What the hell?! That ain't me!"

:creep: :creep: :creep:

Archived