If you could take 1990 Billie Joe back to our time...

FoxboroBoy93

Nooooo i'd be gutted if this song never excisted, i hate how underated it is on here! :(

He looks pretty eyeliner free in the majority of pics from back in the day though i don't doubt he experimented at some point. We did have Mike and his black finger nails after all lol!

You're right, he didn't wear it a lot I don't think :) He mentioned something about how he used to use it as a conversation starter with girls, by asking them if they had any eyeliner ^^

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe this is just me..but I would do nothing. Everything seems to have happened for a reason. It seems like the whole time continuum thing would be all outta wack if we would have shown him any of his future cd's...ok, I am going to stop here because I am diverging from the point of this thread :ninja:

Well, I might have gotten his autograph and taken a picture with him...but that's about it ;D

i would just try to be his friend.. i would not say anything or else who the fuck knows- the butterfly effect anyone??

I would make him learn the violin.

I'd make him do extreme role play with me and he can be my french maid. I wish Billie had the same amount of lust for me :(

Is this only limited to billie because I would show mike instagram and face swap

Dont even get me started on what I'd do with Mike! >:-)

I would buy his 2$ weed cigarrettes

:ninja:

Ok, now seriously, I think I would show him what a brilliant and important band they have become through the years and all the good moments they have given to us.

We would be the same age. I'd take him to a Green Day concert. And have an awesome time. Oh wait, the Network or the Foxies might be even more awesome..

it would be so weird to go to your own concert from the future

Nooooo i'd be gutted if this song never excisted, i hate how underated it is on here! :(

He looks pretty eyeliner free in the majority of pics from back in the day though i don't doubt he experimented at some point. We did have Mike and his black finger nails after all lol!

Rest is just one of the few GD songs I just can't listen to. I tried to let it grow on me, but it never has. I know other people like it though.

I wouldn't even tell him anything about his future, I would just hang out and hit gravity bongs with him.

I wouldn't even tell him anything about his future, I would just hang out and hit gravity bongs with him.

I'd stab him in the neck and be like fuck you man. Then send him back.

Best answer in this thread.

27997415.jpg

First off, I would freak the fuck out because obviously if I'm traveling through space and time then The Doctor must not be very far away. :dance:

The person Billie is today has had a wonderful impact on my life and so many other people's lives. And he's a regular person, just like the rest of us - I wouldn't want to go back and change anything about a friend of family member, and I wouldn't change anything about Billie, either. He is a person I admire so deeply. His best decisions and his worst mistakes have all combined to make him who he is, and I wouldn't want to change that. I wouldn't want to tell him about his future or anything, because I'd want him to discover that for himself. Everything that has happened in anyone's life has lead up to them becoming the exact person that they are right now, and I feel like changing even something small could impact the rest of their life. I like Billie as-is. :wub:

I find this way too hilarious.

Bring him to see the American Idiot musical, not tell him it was based off of his writing, and see how he reacts to it afterwards. Could either be a really big surprise or a really big disappointment. :lol:

I would go to a punkrock show with Billie, smoke (weed), and mosh with him and going crazy, and making friends with Billie ofcourse.

Execept, y'know, he has a mum :lol:

Yes, I know. But if it is possible to meet 1990 Billie today I can also adopt him even though he still has a mother. Modern times, you know... And we would discuss about his girlfriends, and that little BJ´s would be nice. :wub:

Id tell him to come look on here and see all the pointless threads about him and all the speculation regarding his personal life. bet he'd love that

Are you actually 21 or am I seeing things?

Is that the best reply you have to my post. Yes i am 21 and im merely expressing an opinion.

I'd teach him how to use twitter and how awesome it is and that he must use it a lot in the future.

I'd be sure to tell him all about "the internet".

That would really fuck with his head! :lol:

Yes, I know. But if it is possible to meet 1990 Billie today I can also adopt him even though he still has a mother. Modern times, you know... And we would discuss about his girlfriends, and that little BJ´s would be nice. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG-1ibZOJzk

1:21 :lol:

well, he did sing he wants to be ON T.V!!
I might as well show him himself on MTV, his favorite channel today! :D

Archived