If you could take 1990 Billie Joe back to our time...

FoxboroBoy93

I'd tell him to save Kurt Cobain, I'd party with him, we'd go see Emily's Army, and we'd meet up with Joey, and then the three of us would hook up with some of those hot chicks that follow EA around everywhere, and we'd all fuck in EA's tour van. In the morning, I'd tell Billie that was his son that we orgied with, and that his son has a bigger penis than him. Billie would then proceed to feel sad, but I cheer him up by baking cookies back at my place. I'd jam with Billie, and he'll give me the lyrics to World vs World, Maybe Forever, Jennifer, and You Can't Fool Me. Then I would go on GDC and post the lyrics, and they'd match up perfectly to the live recordings. Then using Audacity, Billie would record each one on my acoustic guitar for me, and I'd sell the recordings for high profit. Then Billie would tell me more about his personal life, and explain each person that is thanked in Kerplunk's insert. Then I'd have Billie record all the songs that I have written that he likes, and he can use them as Green Day songs if he'd like.

I'm sure Joey'd recognize his own dad. Even the 1990 version. Your plan doesn't work, bro. :P

But it'd be so hilarious if the young Billie and Joey would hang out. I'd do anything to see that.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd point to modern day Billie Joe and tell 18 year old Billie Joe: "That dude said Green Day sucks and that you're a strike away from being an 80s Hair-Metal band."

I'm sure Joey'd recognize his own dad. Even the 1990 version. Your plan doesn't work, bro. :P

But it'd be so hilarious if the young Billie and Joey would hang out. I'd do anything to see that.

They'd both be the same age :D And even if Joey recognizes his dad, that doesn't prevent him from having sex right next to him (not sure if :creep: or =/ )

I'd give him a good wash and wrap him in soft blankets and cuddle him and then get stoned.

That you made a really douchey comment like one I would have made two years ago when I was a twat like yourself

Lol I dont appreciate being called a twat thanks. yeah. And it wasnt a douchy comment just saying I believe its another pointless thread and this people saying they would go back and stop him from abusing drugs?? Seriously these threads are getting more ridiculous by the day. This being one. Oh and please grow up and dont think your better than me thanks.

Lol I dont appreciate being called a twat thanks. yeah. And it wasnt a douchy comment just saying I believe its another pointless thread and this people saying they would go back and stop him from abusing drugs?? Seriously these threads are getting more ridiculous by the day. This being one. Oh and please grow up and dont think your better than me thanks.

I'm sure people are worried about the Beej's rehab and wish him all the best and that's normal.

Don't be such a dweeb, man. This place is for sharing and loving beautiful things.

I'm sure people are worried about the Beej's rehab and wish him all the best and that's normal.

Don't be such a dweeb, man. This place is for sharing and loving beautiful things.

Please stop calling me names. Grow up seriously. Yes its normal to care about the situation I myself care afterall he's the lead singer of my favourite band why wouldnt I but Im not gonna mess around and say oh if i could go back in time id stop him from doing drugs etc. Its just so trivial to the actual situation. Again please stop calling me names man! :dry:

Please stop calling me names. Grow up seriously. Yes its normal to care about the situation I myself care afterall he's the lead singer of my favourite band why wouldnt I but Im not gonna mess around and say oh if i could go back in time id stop him from doing drugs etc. Its just so trivial to the actual situation. Again please stop calling me names man! :dry:

it is a trivial thread with trivial comments on a trivial forum yes

Why can't you just let people have their fun? There's plenty of threads on this forum that are serious and have mature conversation, if that's what you want to check out- go there and just ignore the threads you don't like? Some people just want a little laugh and to let their imaginations work, ok? :)

No cause im sick of the trivial threads on this site but il comment on them if i want to show my disaproval of them? Why? cause some of these threads literally devolve into mindless fangirling, rampant speculation and drivel. And im not just talking about this thread. But il read i want thank you very much so in the words of Billie yknow

No cause im sick of the trivial threads on this site but il comment on them if i want to show my disaproval of them? Why? cause some of these threads literally devolve into mindless fangirling, rampant speculation and drivel. And im not just talking about this thread. But il read i want thank you very much so in the words of Billie yknow

Are you actually 21 or am I seeing things?

Woah, ok, no need to be so uncivil considering I was only making a friendly suggestion. You really don't seem to be understanding my point though, I'm saying if you don't like them there is little point infuriating youself and potentially offending some people who are simply trying to have a little fun. Of course you can read whatever you want, I'm only saying maybe your time on this forum would be better spent making some insightful, mature annalysis of Green day's music and how their music style has changed whether that be for better or worse, it's just that's what I get the impression you would be interested in. This thread title pretty much gives away that it's just a bit of fun so why look at it if you know it's going to be trivial? Just a friendly suggestion of course. :)

I would adopt him as my son, and tell him to look out for a nice girl from Minnesota.

Execept, y'know, he has a mum :lol:

then why r u replying to us? im sorry but where is the logic

if u reply to this that is okay. but i'm just wondering why u decide to read trivial topics if u detest triviality.

Would you show him all his progress? Would you tell him not to have the drug abuse from the iHeart Radio thing? Would you tell him how famous he's gotten? Would you let him take Tre (the album) back with him? What would YOU do? :)

Why did you specify "Tre (the album)"?!? I'd let him take Tre the person...two Tre's in 1990 would be epic...(and I won't guess what the two Tre's and Billie might get up to with all their er...worldly knowledge from the future :ninja:).

Why did you specify "Tre (the album)"?!? I'd let him take Tre the person...two Tre's in 1990 would be epic...(and I won't guess what the two Tre's and Billie might get up to with all their er...worldly knowledge from the future :ninja:).

2 Tre's is a very... very scary thought! :lol: Just imagine the havok they'd cause. I think the world would implode!

2 Tre's is a very... very scary thought! :lol: Just imagine the havok they'd cause. I think the world would implode!

I agree. I'm not sure the world could handle more than one Tre!!!!

Like a nuclear bomb and it won't be long till I detonate! I sure wouldn't mind going out with a bang...if it were caused by an implosion due to an overabundance of Coolness! More likely though...the two Tre's would annoy Mike so much he would kill them both and also Billie for bringing the two together thus restoring the natural order (no time travellers or multiple Tre's). It's all very logical...except then Mike is a murderer...

I'd tell him to save Kurt Cobain, I'd party with him, we'd go see Emily's Army, and we'd meet up with Joey, and then the three of us would hook up with some of those hot chicks that follow EA around everywhere, and we'd all fuck in EA's tour van. In the morning, I'd tell Billie that was his son that we orgied with, and that his son has a bigger penis than him. Billie would then proceed to feel sad, but I cheer him up by baking cookies back at my place. I'd jam with Billie, and he'll give me the lyrics to World vs World, Maybe Forever, Jennifer, and You Can't Fool Me. Then I would go on GDC and post the lyrics, and they'd match up perfectly to the live recordings. Then using Audacity, Billie would record each one on my acoustic guitar for me, and I'd sell the recordings for high profit. Then Billie would tell me more about his personal life, and explain each person that is thanked in Kerplunk's insert. Then I'd have Billie record all the songs that I have written that he likes, and he can use them as Green Day songs if he'd like.

think i just threw up a little, thanks

I'd show him a picture of him during the guyliner period and say, "Really Billie? It's not big or clever is it?". I'd like to think young Billie would agree.

edit: nice idea for a topic btw!

I'd show him a picture of him during the guyliner period and say, "Really Billie? It's not big or clever is it?". I'd like to think young Billie would agree.

edit: nice idea for a topic btw!

Actually Billie Joe was wearing eyeliner back in the Gilman days too.

tell him not to record Rest!!

Nooooo i'd be gutted if this song never excisted, i hate how underated it is on here! :(

He looks pretty eyeliner free in the majority of pics from back in the day though i don't doubt he experimented at some point. We did have Mike and his black finger nails after all lol!

THANK YOU!! God the amount of annoying people I have met over the years at gigs etc that bring up the "what's with the guyliner?!" line and it bugs the shit outta me...google and youtube before you judge or assume people. Billie and Tre were lovin' their makeup (and dresses) way back in the Gilman days. If anything the mid 90's to mid 00's was a break with normality for them. Guess people need to get over it...they may die with their guyliner on.

Archived