If you could take 1990 Billie Joe back to our time...

FoxboroBoy93

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Find out if he and the rest of band had come up with the idea for a rock opera with a character named Jimmy yet. They mentioned during the bookmobile tour interview in 1992, and I wonder how far back the idea goes.

What if someone already did go back in time and bring Billie to 2012 and in an alternet universe Green Day broke up pre-dookie and they went solo, Billie was a washed up pop singer, Tre was in a samba band and Mike was busking on the street. When Billie saw this he went back to 1990 and told the guys what he had seen, they worked really hard and he changed his fate and Green Day became who they are today! :runaround:

:lol:

1287666826226.png

What if someone already did go back in time and bring Billie to 2012 and in an alternet universe Green Day broke up pre-dookie and they went solo, Billie was a washed up pop singer, Tre was in a samba band and Mike was busking on the street. When Billie saw this he went back to 1990 and told the guys what he had seen, they worked really hard and he changed his fate and Green Day became who they are today! :runaround:

inception.gif

I wouldn't tell him anything, because it would change the future and I really don't want that.

And since I don't really wanna have sex with him, we'd probably just go out and have a great time :P

I would say: " well, you know Amanda? the girl who lives upstairs? well...you'll have a real obsession for her for the next 20 years XD"

EDIT: I'm kidding, hmmm ,so Billie would be..mmm 18 years old. fuck. too young for me... and now it's too old...FUCK IT!!!!!!!!-.-"

i would tell him and mike to be cautious of tre, especially mike and warn him to never let tre touch his Gibson G3!

Would you tell him not to have the drug abuse from the iHeart Radio thing?

This is ridiculous really...... Another day another pointless thread....also some classy answers guys...not :dry::pinch:

Would you tell him not to have the drug abuse from the iHeart Radio thing?

This is ridiculous really...... Another day another pointless thread....also some classy answers guys...not :dry::pinch:

Go outside and get some air.

Guest Trotsky

why bring back Billie, and not Mike and Tre?

Because his magic time machine has the capacity to restore only one of the three. :D

Just play him Nightlife and tell him he is now in a runk band. The new genre of rap and punk!

I'd tell him to save Kurt Cobain, I'd party with him, we'd go see Emily's Army, and we'd meet up with Joey, and then the three of us would hook up with some of those hot chicks that follow EA around everywhere, and we'd all fuck in EA's tour van. In the morning, I'd tell Billie that was his son that we orgied with, and that his son has a bigger penis than him. Billie would then proceed to feel sad, but I cheer him up by baking cookies back at my place. I'd jam with Billie, and he'll give me the lyrics to World vs World, Maybe Forever, Jennifer, and You Can't Fool Me. Then I would go on GDC and post the lyrics, and they'd match up perfectly to the live recordings. Then using Audacity, Billie would record each one on my acoustic guitar for me, and I'd sell the recordings for high profit. Then Billie would tell me more about his personal life, and explain each person that is thanked in Kerplunk's insert. Then I'd have Billie record all the songs that I have written that he likes, and he can use them as Green Day songs if he'd like.

I'd give him a good wash and wrap him in soft blankets and cuddle him and then get stoned.

What ???? lol

That you made a really douchey comment like one I would have made two years ago when I was a twat like yourself

I'd tell him to save Kurt Cobain, I'd party with him, we'd go see Emily's Army, and we'd meet up with Joey, and then the three of us would hook up with some of those hot chicks that follow EA around everywhere, and we'd all fuck in EA's tour van. In the morning, I'd tell Billie that was his son that we orgied with, and that his son has a bigger penis than him. Billie would then proceed to feel sad, but I cheer him up by baking cookies back at my place. I'd jam with Billie, and he'll give me the lyrics to World vs World, Maybe Forever, Jennifer, and You Can't Fool Me. Then I would go on GDC and post the lyrics, and they'd match up perfectly to the live recordings. Then using Audacity, Billie would record each one on my acoustic guitar for me, and I'd sell the recordings for high profit. Then Billie would tell me more about his personal life, and explain each person that is thanked in Kerplunk's insert. Then I'd have Billie record all the songs that I have written that he likes, and he can use them as Green Day songs if he'd like.

WOW! Nice! :D

Archived