If you could take 1990 Billie Joe back to our time...

FoxboroBoy93

Would you show him all his progress? Would you tell him not to have the drug abuse from the iHeart Radio thing? Would you tell him how famous he's gotten? Would you let him take Tre (the album) back with him? What would YOU do? :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would I do? I'd use my newfound power to control time and space to conquer the world and start a new world order centred around cheese.

I would call it The Cheddar Kingdom.

I'¡d probably try to become good friends with him :D I wouldn't let him know anything about his future, I don't want things to be different and I don't wants his future to influence his past. I'd probably also ask him to bring Mike too :lol:

What would I do? I'd use my newfound power to control time and space to conquer the world and start a new world order centred around cheese.

I would call it The Cheddar Kingdom.

Wenslydale :D

But it would be too late to save JFK ....

I believe Billie has spoken about this numerous times in many songs, I don't think he regrets his past or rarely regrets things that he has done. I think he's the kind of person that just takes life as it comes. Sure, there are (and were) many speed bumps, but I don't think he regrets them too much.

I'll quote Tom Delonge, as I think it fits perfectly: "If I had a chance for another try, I wouldn't change a thing, It's made me all of who I am inside."

I'd send him back to 1990 so that he could go on with his life, bringing us the amazing albums we have today.

If I would be able to talk with the Billie Joe before Dookie, I would become her friend, and I would say that his band will be very big and they will release two important albums for the Rock and Roll history, but I wouldn't tell him the progress, just let him being curious.

:D

I'd let him listen to a song off of one of the recent albums (21stCB, the trilogy, possibly AI) and see if he realizes it's a song of his.

I'd just do something to mess with his head. Like play a Nickekback song and tell him it's his band these days.

I believe Billie has spoken about this numerous times in many songs, I don't think he regrets his past or rarely regrets things that he has done.

Yeah most specifically in the song I Was There, although it wasn't written by him

We would be the same age. I'd take him to a Green Day concert. And have an awesome time. Oh wait, the Network or the Foxies might be even more awesome..

I would fuck the shit out of him.

Still too young. :(:P

I'd listen to everthing from Kerplunk till Tré with him to hear his opinions and tape it on video. When we're finished I'd go to the point in time where I'm about to get him in my time and stop myself so Billie won't hear them (to pretend that it changes the future) and instead give me the tape, so I still have his opinions. Then go to the point where I return and watch the tapes.

The end.

I'd just do something to mess with his head. Like play a Nickekback song and tell him it's his band these days.

Oh oh, play him Justin Bieber's song Baby and tell him he became a solo artist after Mike and Tré got angry with him and then that was his biggest hit! :lol:

I'd let him listen to a song off of one of the recent albums (21stCB, the trilogy, possibly AI) and see if he realizes it's a song of his.

Sneaky. I like it.

Archived