According to nme.com, Green Day will perform tonight in NYC

AngelBlue_

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their source is The Sun, a newspaper whose articles are mostly fiction. I wouldn't read too far into this.

Maybe they were on the original bill but dropped out for obvious reasons.

Their source is The Sun, a newspaper whose articles are mostly fiction. I wouldn't read too far into this.

Maybe they were on the original bill but dropped out for obvious reasons.

The hurricane happened after the iHeartRadio incident.

But hey! We will have The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic, The Who, Eric Clapton, Bon Jovi... It isn't that bad! :D

Guest DisapppearingBoy

But hey! We will have The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic, The Who, Eric Clapton, Bon Jovi... It isn't that bad! :D

If it's so, why discuss in green day chat?

but is this really impossible? I mean, a Green Day fans said that Sirius XM said that the band will be on the radio on Christmas eve(still don't know if it's true but why would a Green Day fan lie about that?).. so maybe they will make a surprise show tonight?

Maybe they're going to live stream Billie playing The Forgotten on the piano in Jingletown. :P

but is this really impossible? I mean, a Green Day fans said that Sirius XM said that the band will be on the radio on Christmas eve(still don't know if it's true but why would a Green Day fan lie about that?).. so maybe they will make a surprise show tonight?

It's Green Day we're talking about. They can make alot of impossible things possible. But although I have high hopes, I won't be dissapointed cause they're are some good bands performing also.

Don't think this is happening. Green Day playing a televised show after months of being off AND the iHeart Incident, news would've broke about the "comeback" way earlier if it was true.

nope, declaring bs. besides i don't think they'd play a huge show like this, even if it is funding huricane sandy because it'd be kind of a dick move considering that they did cancel their whole tour though. that being said, my personal opinion is that that'd be amazing...

NME's online articles are usually shit, they called the Decemberists the Killers yesterday which was confusing.

It's Green Day we're talking about. They can make alot of impossible things possible. But although I have high hopes, I won't be dissapointed cause they're are some good bands performing also.

Yeah they can definitely make the impossible possible. Now I'm not saying it will happen, and I'm definitely not getting my hopes up, but we don't know how long Billie is supposed to be in rehab. I remember reading back in October, that it was entirely possible for him to be out and ready to play again before the end of the year.

And I'm not sure how I feel about this Nirvana "reunion". Honestly, I think it'll fail hard if they have anyone but Kurt on vocals, but that wont happen, unless they play recordings.

did they really confuse billie joel with billie joe?!

That's happened before I think.

And I'm not sure how I feel about this Nirvana "reunion". Honestly, I think it'll fail hard if they have anyone but Kurt on vocals, but that wont happen, unless they play recordings.

They can pull a 2Pac and get a hologram.

Archived