December 11th is now the International Green Day Holiday

JIGD13

First thing I'm gonna do (ha! I'm already doing it) today is listening to ¡TRÉ! for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::dance::bunny::banana: It's seriously awesome as fuck so far!!!!! :runaround:

And if I can, probably listen to every Green Day record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Honey Emerald

Okay, let's take this topic serious for a moment. What would one actually do on Green Day day? Should the entire day be spent listening to all their albums? Blaze up a spliff? Play the Billie Joe drinking game?

How will you spend the new holiday?

standing up for something important... it already has begun before I got the message about this "holiday"...

Celebrating today by blasting the trilogy out of my stereo for the first time all the way through. Glorious.

I had a maths exam :( They really could've chosen a better date for that. At least I have Tre downloaded now. Also happily wore my AI musical t-shirt because Tre likes that album best. Yup.

Anywhere.

Nope. Couldn't find any today :(

So today, I'm Listening to the BEST of each album since each album would take forever. So I dropped about 1/4 of the songs from each album, except AI and 21 since those were meant to be heard in whole. Leaves me with a killer playlist. I'm currently on FOD

Stuck working in the dungeon on this fine beautiiful Green Day... at least I get to listen to my I-pod.

Guest Honey Emerald

Stuck working in the dungeon on this fine beautiiful Green Day... at least I get to listen to my I-pod.

What sort of dungeon? does it have a dragon?

Seriously.. one should not feel "stuck" on any day.

Archived