December 11th is now the International Green Day Holiday

JIGD13

I always assumed 4/20 was the unofficial Green Day holiday, guess I've been wrong all these years.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm playing the trilogy in it's entirety :D

Although, we should also make like hashtags or something for twitter like #internationalgreendayday or #igdd (so we have options) and with those tweets, we could put random green day facts or lyrics or your favorite lyrics/quotes/facts/etc.

I always assumed 4/20 was the unofficial Green Day holiday, guess I've been wrong all these years.

But it isn't Green Day-only, and it isn't "official" ;)

Is this where we drink too much, grab some random persons ass, then start yelling at a camera (any camera) while smashing something expensive into the ground?

Yes, I believe this is how it works. Clothing and/or leopard print thong are optional.

Bonus points for the amout of times you can say "fuck" in one minute :lol:

Great! Official Green Day Holiday! Maybe I won't go to school... Holiday must be celebrate :lol:

Maybe the band is preparing something special for us on this occasion?

You can also find a Green Day interview video and have a shot every time Billlie says Y'know! this is my favorite drinking game! :creep:

Know what would be a cool way to celebrate? If the band did another secret show somewhere like they did while recording the trilogy.

Know what would be a cool way to celebrate? If the band did another secret show somewhere like they did while recording the trilogy.

Where ever this show might be, I’m sure I can’t be there, but I agree, I’ll be super thrilled if Billie Joe make his first appearance today after this long time!

:)

BTW you where the first one to like any of my posts! Thanks! :wub:

Today really is International Green Day day! Just had a delivery from California containing Warning, Awesome as Fuck, and American Idiot vinyls and a delivery from Germany containing my Tre CD/Book! Should also get a delivery later from the UK of the Tre standard CD! :D

If I knew this a bit earlier, than I would wear my Green Day t-shirt today.. But still: 'Happy Green Day' everyone :D Do whatever you want day!

*edit: Ooh wait, i'm doing that everyday already :P

Happy Green Day! or Green Day Day? Whatever..it's fuck time anyhow

I am going to buy Tre! today, super excited as I don't have class today so I can give it a few good listen-throughs. I don't personally do weed, so that's not on my agenda. Billie said the day you get old is the day you stop looking for new experiences (dunno about you, but that statement held some sexual connotation for me), so go look for some new experiences and stay young, perhaps! Maybe I'll practice my bass playing, I wanna be like Mike :P

Rock on, motherfuckers (tried to Swype that, turned into nitpickers, hah)!

Shit! I slept through my alarm and missed the bus. Worst part is it's a tuesday, and tuesdays are the best cause I don't have french or math.

Shit! I slept through my alarm and missed the bus. Worst part is it's a tuesday, and tuesdays are the best cause I don't have french or math.

Archived