December 11th is now the International Green Day Holiday

JIGD13

Well, Billie has uploaded to Instagram a picture of the band and saying that tomorrow, December 11th, is now THE INTERNATIONAL GREEN DAY HOLIDAY!!!

Quote:

530348_10200199826785299_339838920_n.jpg

I hereby declare December 11 to be international GREEN DAY holiday forever!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every day's a Green Day.

That's what I told my mom she said gosh do you where Green Day everyday? I told her every day is a Green Day day!

Okay, let's take this topic serious for a moment. What would one actually do on Green Day day? Should the entire day be spent listening to all their albums? Blaze up a spliff? Play the Billie Joe drinking game?

How will you spend the new holiday?

I always liked to consider October 1st the green day day for obvious reasons but what Billie-Joe says is law!

Should the entire day be spent listening to all their albums? Blaze up a spliff? Play the Billie Joe drinking game?

All of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this new holiday!!!!!!! Now can it be a statutory holiday and I can stay home from work please??? :lol:

Also, I fucking love that instagram picture :D

Okay, let's take this topic serious for a moment. What would one actually do on Green Day day? Should the entire day be spent listening to all their albums? Blaze up a spliff? Play the Billie Joe drinking game?

How will you spend the new holiday?

I would start with listening to "Holiday" of course!

Possible alternative names:

Billiemas

Idiot Day

The 11th of December

How shall I spend the holiday?

By listening to Green Day all day of course!

...or actually since this is a holiday I should celebrate by doing something I don't already do :P

I'm wearing a bunch of Green Day stuff to school tomorrow and I'm making a pin that currently look like crap right now

Play the Billie Joe drinking game?

Is this where we drink too much, grab some random persons ass, then start yelling at a camera (any camera) while smashing something expensive into the ground?

I want it to be tomorrow already. Not only will I have new great music, but maybe I'll feel better too.

Well if one is possibly supposed to smoke during the Green day im going to start celebrating tonight and listen to green day things and then watch some green day things as well

Archived