iUno! iDos! or iTre!?

Tabeeb

iUno! iDos! or iTre!?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So a lot of you must have heard the entire trilogy by now and Tre does come out tomorrow so by then you should have heard it. So, here's that dreaded question everyone's asking: iUno iDos or iTre!? Leave your explanations for why you like the album and why it's better in comparison to the others.

I personally like Tre the most because it's a lot more emotional than the other albums and IMO it feels like the ideal way to end a trilogy: with your fans all crying realizing there will be no more new music for another 3-4 years. Uno had a lot of mediocre songs so it is my least favourite out of the trilogy and Dos is in between as Green Day has done a really good job to emulate the party feel of going crazy and getting drunk and going crazy and then have something tragic happen. I still didn't like a few of the songs on Dos and thought there was a bit of mediocrity in it.

Overall, I'd say the entire trilogy was really good and a very wise move on Green Day's part as with this, their fans all have their choices of favourite songs from each one of the albums. They've also shown that they're not afraid to release three full albums in an era where singles dominate the market, proving that they care about their fans more than anything else. It's just so sad it wasn't able to do so well in charts and the promotion really hurt the sales. Praying for Billie Joe.

If I were to rate the albums it would go like this: iUno! : 7.5, iDos! : 8.5, iTre! : 9.5

I need more time.

Yeah I see what you mean. It's really hard to pick a favourite with the short amount of time they give us to settle for each album.

Archived