New "Six Pack of Apathy" Hoodies from GDA

Fuzz

That looks awesome. No stupid bullshit, just a nice simple design. I will have to remember to buy that when I get some cash. You guys should add more pullover hoodies!

I want a school-appropriate hoodie. A Kerplunk one

We removed the text that said "beer" on the can because we heard from people who said they wouldn't be able to wear this one at school or work.

but the new t-shirt for which you made a contest? no longer heard about it :o

That's still something I have to work on the voting for. We have all the entries ready, just need to build the thing where people can vote for their favorite.

We removed the text that said "beer" on the can because we heard from people who said they wouldn't be able to wear this one at school or work.

That's still something I have to work on the voting for. We have all the entries ready, just need to build the thing where people can vote for their favorite.

Oh. sweet! I'll check it out! :)

It's too bad the design are no good for a zip hood, but I'll get one of these one of these days, just you wait... I need it to match the tshirt :P

It's too bad the design are no good for a zip hood, but I'll get one of these one of these days, just you wait... I need it to match the tshirt :P

Maybe he can put it on the back. And then put the GDA logo on the front? Andres, do you still use that GDA logo with the triangle?

Maybe he can put it on the back. And then put the GDA logo on the front? Andres, do you still use that GDA logo with the triangle?

I liked that one too, that logo needs to be brought back somehow.

Nah we don't.

Still think there should be some sort of GDA shirt for us rep whenever we go to a GD show :dance:

Still think there should be some sort of GDA shirt for us rep whenever we go to a GD show :dance:

I think a GDC centric shirt would be pretty damn cool.

YES!!! I'd be really pump ass to see other people at a show with say a GDC or GDA shirt on, just a great way for the community to rep the greatest GD fan site to exist :runaround:

Is the white, secondary color for this shirt available? I see it in the preview, but I can't find out how to select it. Thanks!

Is the white, secondary color for this shirt available? I see it in the preview, but I can't find out how to select it. Thanks!

We've removed the white one.Only black now, to match our disgusting souls.

We've removed the white one.Only black now, to match our disgusting souls.

Beautiful. I'll be buying it anyway.

Archived