Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Exploder

Is it going to be a TRÉ Vinyl ?

So I just came back from the HMV to preorder the TRÉ vinyl (did the same thing for uno and dos) but this time, the seller told me that he is not going to have it in stock for now. So he called his boss and he explained that the record compagny send the store a letter to let them know that they will not be a TRÉ vinyl for now, maybe soon but not for now.

Now im on amazon it says that the album is due for January 15. I did not found other websites that are selling it tho (like hottopic).

Also, you can't preorder it from the official Green Day store. (Not like uno or dos)

So what do you guys think about this ?

Sorry for my english btw I live in Montréal, QC

Good question. I'd say we'll probably get one in January when Tre was originally due out!

Since vinyls take much longer to make than CD's, they obviously won't have them in stock until the original release date, due to the release date change being last minute.

according to travis at http://boards.vinylcollective.com, the guy who does the hot topic exclusives:

Tre isnt coming until Jan though. I think its 1/15.