Hmm .. A little question about "Extraordinarty girl"

LifeStream

Hey there :P Well, After a while, I just feel that I have to ask this.

In the extraordinary song (:P) , "Extraordinary girl", there is "She" (I guess that is the Extraordinary girl, hmm .. whatsername), and "He".

But who is "he"? (Somedays he feels like dying, he steals an image from her kiss, etc), and in the end your can head "Now that they're both are fiding", what means that there are 2 characters.

Is that Jesus Of Suburbia or St. Jimmy? (Even though the are the same man)
Thanks haha :D

P.s. I know my english bad :<

It's St. Jimmy. He is saying how he is all alone again now that she is out of his life. But at this point, he still isnt back as Jesus of Suburbia.

Hey there :P Well, After a while, I just feel that I have to ask this.

In the extraordinary song ( :P) , "Extraordinary girl", there is "She" (I guess that is the Extraordinary girl, hmm .. whatsername), and "He".

But who is "he"? (Somedays he feels like dying, he steals an image from her kiss, etc), and in the end your can head "Now that they're both are fiding", what means that there are 2 characters.

Is that Jesus Of Suburbia or St. Jimmy? (Even though the are the same man)

Thanks haha :D

P.s. I know my english bad :<

Extraordinary Girl made St. Jimmy become JOS again, so I think he's St. Jimmy returning JOS.

I think this could probably go in Green Day Q&A, rather than having a topic on it's own. Thanks. :)

Archived