The change of Billie Joe

ColinOr

Has anyone else noticed how Billie Joe's overall attitude seems to have changed alot since say, 2001? He used to be a "don't give a fuck" sort of guy with an odd, Mike Dirnt type sense of humour (but I love that sense of humour, it's just odd, haha), he used to have a deeper voice and his stage persona was completely different. I love Billie Joe of past and present day, but he really has changed. Does anyone else see the change in personality? Nothing negative, it's just he lost some of that "don't give a fuck" hilarity about him, but Mike Dirnt still seems to have it.

I think whatever his personality has been for the past couple of years, we'll see a different Billie following his release from rehab and the start of the UNO! DOS! TRE! tour. I enjoy the 'don't-give-a-fuck' attitude Mike seems to have, and how it contrasts so well with Tre's extravagant/mad behaviour. Billie has always been somewhere in-between I feel. It's hard to archetype him, because he's quite an unpredictable character.

Billie Joe won't have the same attitude like he had in 1994. He changed and became a grown up and has an amazing wife and kids.

He won't act like when he was a Teen during 1994-1995.

I'm pretty sure he died in a car crash and was secretly replaced by a lookalike.

It's actually Lady Gaga.

And with that, I'm pretty sure this thread has lived up to it's potential.

I'm pretty sure he died in a car crash and was secretly replaced by a lookalike.

that's michael jackson. too bad the look a like died. that look a like was so bad at his job too :(

Archived