Single/music video for Tre?

ColinOr

Uno had Oh Love and Kill The DJ, Dos had Stray Heart, but do you count The Forgotten as Tre's lead single? It was released before Dos was and was promotion for the Twilight soundtrack, so it didn't really launch Tre. Has anyone heard of any plans of a new music video and single being done for Tre? It'd suck if this album got no single/music video to promote it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah!...

I guess I would consider The Forgotten to be the main iTré! single... But I want another one (haven't heard anything from the album, so I can't really guess)

I'm feeling Brutal Love. My favorite song from the trilogy. I think it'd work well with a music video and I can also see it being used commercially as well :D

Was the Forgotten ACTUALLY released as a single? As far as I know you can only buy the whole Twilight album to get it. It just has that video :lol:

I think 99 Revolutions directed by Sam Bayer could actually harken back to the epic American Idiot/Holiday videos. Not that I have much faith in him after the Oh Love fiasco, but he might be able to capture the spirit of that song quite well...

X-Kid MUST happen. I want to hear that shit on the radio. Scratch that, I just want to hear Green Day on the radio again :(

Maybe they'll do X-Kid and sort of a documentary styled video with Billie Joe and his road to recovery and end it with them on stage? o.O

Just about any of them, still haven't decided what my faves are yet, but we need a video, a good one. What about a "cartoon" version a la Simpsons ???

The holy sticker on Tre says. "including the hits X-Kid, 99 Revolutions and 8th Avenue Serenade"

So I think, X-Kid or 99 Revolutions are is going to be the big fucking single (like Oh Love).

The other one is going to be the little single (like Kill the DJ).

And 8th Avenue Serenade is going to be the very little single, which only fans know.

:D

Only Missing You and 99 Revolutions ...X Kid will be an Mash of studio performances...

but i want dirty rotten bastards :)

I guess The Forgotten counts as a single (?) but I would like to have another single that would be nice :)

The Forgotten is from the Twilight soundtrack, not a TRÉ! single

I would have chosen X-kid or 99 Revolutions. Missing You is also a great song, but I feel that it doesn't posses that polished, radio-friendly quality that the other two have. X-kid would be the best choice IMHO.

I really believe "X-Kid" "8th Avenue Serenade" and "99 Revolutions" will be the three singles, they're on the sticker of the physical album and those song are always single, so I'm guessing we'll have a video for "X-Kid" sometime next year, and by the way, whatever happened to that Tilly's contest? they where supposed to pick fans for the next music video in this month right?

brutal love would really impress people outside of the green day fandom if they were to use it as a single but im almost positive it will be 99 revolutions which is ok but still haha

a Sticker of the CD says "Featuring "X-Kid", "8th Avenue Serenade" and "99 Revolutions". So i guess this songs are goin to be the singles/videos.

Archived