It's that time of year again, endless lists and debates on whether something was the 33rd best or 34th best of the year.
I always end up listening to the best albums of the previous year till well into the next year, I find a lot of recommendations from these lists. I didn't listen to too many this year and I would only say I really loved the first four.
1. The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten
2. Frank Ocean - Channel Orange
3. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die/Paradise
4. Japandroids - Celebration Rock
5. Jack White - Blunderbuss
6. Richard Hawley - Standing At The Sky's Edge
7. Green Day - Dos
8. Tame Impala - Lonerism
9. Childish Gambino - Black Faces
10. Sharks - No Gods
Song of the year is of course Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?