Happy 40th Birthday Tré Cool!

Liam

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow::mellow::mellow: OMG is it me or that means 'I have a big Willie?'. Or I just have a pervy mind?

YOU PERV! :o

yes. in fact he just told us about his big willie.

:shifty:

billie being 40? sure. mike? yeah it works. but Tre... ha doesnt make any sense in my brain. Oh how i wish to be that ridiculous, spazy and full of spunk when i'm 40. cheers mate, make it a good one! we love ya

Happy Birthday to the best fucking drummer to ever exist, Tre Cool!! Love this crazy man so much and cant believe he is 40!

I remember this one time when I was watching the video for Working Class Hero, and the sound wasn't working, so I had all these silent visuals. Among them, Tre - the rise and fall of his arms, the intensity on his face, the whole sense of fucking bringing the thunder and channeling it, so primal and feral and so his own thing. Comes the song - whatever it is - and he serves the song completely, neat and sweet or letting loose, but always with that sense of having something wild at his command.

He has this clown persona that's like a mask to keep the world away, so that he doesn't have to deal. I fucking love his Instagram photos. At the Foxboro show in Phoenix, when I finally surged to the front, the first thing I saw was Tre - he locked eyes with me, and he smiled like a baby. Makes me smile all over again every time I think of it. :)

Happy birthday, drummer boy.

Ah, I'm glad to see that the topic has not been locked yet. Thank you. :')

Well, I couldn't post cause I was studying for my midterm exam. :pinch:

Anyway, Happy Birthday Tre! :wub:

523832_558575237489176_1832051851_n.jpg

:happy:

Dang it my video was echo-y..but nonetheless..Happy Birthday Tre! It was nice seeing all the dedicated Green Day fans :D

Big happy (belated...ooops) 40th Tre Cool, you crazy mofo....you made me want to pick up sticks, buy a kit and learn. My unborn daughter has heard a LOT of Green Day on drums lately, so very likely she'll be a GD fan, and by the weight of her kicks in my gut right now, she's going to be a drummer too, and a way better one than I am! So thanks for the inspiration. Hope the party was epic!

Archived