The awesome similarity between Brutal Love and Bring it Home to Me.

madhat42

I am not accusing Green Day of stealing or anything. I absolutely LOVE the fact that they are influenced by such fantastic music. They are obviously a fan of the 50's and especially the 60's. I really am transfixed on the Brutal Love/Bring it Home similarities and I really see BL as a tribute to that era and a sly wink to everyone else that appreciates that golden era of music as much as I do.

There's a lot of pages though what if someone wants to talk about it ad doesn't wanna read every post to find it

There's a lot of pages though what if someone wants to talk about it ad doesn't wanna read every post to find it

There is a search thread function...

I didn't know that. Thanks man. Better to create a thread for all the songs GD have rip off.

Ripped off? Oh dear. Do enlighten me as to how using the same chord progressions (of which there are very limited number) without prior knowledge or intent is "ripping off".

Ripped off? Oh dear. Do enlighten me as to how using the same chord progressions (of which there are very limited number) without prior knowledge or intent is "ripping off".

Well this song seems to have a very similar melody.

Archived