Collaborative Fan Album "!Cinquo!"

The Day I Will Love

Matt Chinander as a Very Great singer and I Want him But I think Its no about a Fan Album:(

Yes You Can http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png But In style Of The Trilogy http://www.greendaycommunity.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Thanks for YouR Help

Style of the trilogy? The only way I can make harmonica sound like trilogy is by covering a trilogy song. I got carried away last night and recorded 9 original songs and 3 covers, so I think I'll just keep that as my own album.

I like the idea of a fan album but more so if people just did covers of their favourite Green Day song, on another note i love it when people considering making up some lyrics songwriting..

We could do a cover album

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could do a cover album

I was basically treating this thread as a kinda spam thread, but I could do a piano cover of Basket Case for teh lulz.

I was basically treating this thread as a kinda spam thread, but I could do a piano cover of Basket Case for teh lulz.

No more spam threads. I have displeased the moderators.

o.O what does that have to do with Green Day? That´s really weird dude o.O

It has the minority solo in it

My favorite part is when I spit

I tried XD

Well ok :D Maybe you could record something like this over another song (?) I mean a song someone of us wrote

o.O what does that have to do with Green Day? That´s really weird dude o.O

I actually like it!

Well ok :D Maybe you could record something like this over another song (?) I mean a song someone of us wrote

I could. Does someone want me to do that to their song? Did anyone else post songs?

I could. Does someone want me to do that to their song? Did anyone else post songs?

I posted one but.. I think it sucked xD

oh that´s not bad!!! Someone should recorded it in a better quality :)

Thank you! I'd be glad if someone did =)

This is good! I may not like some of the lyrics though, but I realy like the melody

well Why don´t you change the lyrics and I sing it again ? :)

Everybody could write some lyrics and I would try to make a melody to it :)

well Why don´t you change the lyrics and I sing it again ? :)

I don't like "Let´s start to be who we want to be Let´s start to be we" I like the meaning, I just don't like how it sounds(and I'm pretty sure you should say "to be ourselves" not "we" )

Anyway, I don't know how to replace this line, so..

I don't like "Let´s start to be who we want to be Let´s start to be we" I like the meaning, I just don't like how it sounds(and I'm pretty sure you should say "to be ourselves" not "we" )

Anyway, I don't know how to replace this line, so..

"let's start to eat cheese" works.

"let's start to eat cheese" works.

From the goat's nipple, let the milk start to trickle, the curds settle in and we sell them for a nickel.

Archived