Collaborative Fan Album "!Cinquo!"

The Day I Will Love

Why Not ? Lets Play Guitar and Write songs and Post Here , And We Make A Fans Record for Fans with 12 New Songs

Do You Want To Make It ? We Can Make it, Just Found "The Singer", For Me i play guitar and Bass and I Write Songs.

If You are interesting Please Make It with Me! :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this idea, but I do not like the idea that 4 people will form a band and everyone else is excluded. Everyone should be able to upload their own song. Why not just make it so that people can create their own Green Day style song.. whether it be with a full band, or simply an acoustic by themselves, and upload it. Then the best of the best gets on the fan made Cinquo.

Matt Chinander as a Very Great singer and I Want him But I think Its no about a Fan Album:(

umm.... Can I make a harmonica track

Yes You Can :) But In style Of The Trilogy :)

Thanks for YouR Help

Its True :) But The Voice Of Matt Chinander in The Record Because is Vocals Like Billie Joe

( sorry bad English )

But 12 songs or 13 and Everyone Upload Tabs or Lyrics Here

i think it should be people submitting their own green day adjacent songs or covers of trilogy songs. one or the other. not just a couple people doing it.

I actually wondered if Green Day would do a Shenanigans 2 and call it Cinco or something...

as for a fan album, it's a nice idea but i'm only awesome at the air guitar

I think it should be a cover album in which every song is covered by a different band/artist it would be way more fun :D

Can my band record a cover of the trilogy for it?

Yes Its a Good Idea !Cinquo! Was Better With Songs Of All Fans , But We Can Make A Cover Art Like Trilogy , But How Many songs?

Its True :) But The Voice Of Matt Chinander in The Record Because is Vocals Like Billie Joe

( sorry bad English )

But 12 songs or 13 and Everyone Upload Tabs or Lyrics Here

Sooo... from the OP and this post, I gather you want to make a "collaborative" fan album except you do the guitar and bass and write the songs and Matt should do the vocals even though he doesn't even know about it and the rest of the forum may write other songs if they wish but not be included in other ways?

and please stop capitalizing every word, it makes for a very annoying reading experience.

Yes You Can ! :) Everyone Can Play or sing in !Cinquo!

Okay But Now "!Cinquo!" Was an Album Made By Fans and If Matt Want To Make A song for Its Very Good But If he Doesnt , People Here Must sings In songs and Cover :)

Matt was Just an Idea i Like is Vocals

Ok guys but why not record the unreleased song : Cigarettes and Valentines, Oh Girl , Dreamcatcher , Olivia, then write new songs ?

Ok guys but why not record the unreleased song : Cigarettes and Valentines, Oh Girl , Dreamcatcher , Olivia, then write new songs ?

I thought the same

I just started to wrote a Song called "Green Lights" I will upload a demo in a few hours here

Archived