[Petition] Full "Live at Echoplex" Show

Sylend

Personally, I'd rather petition for full Irving Plaza.

I would only for 409 In Your Cofeemaker. They sounded better in Echoplex to me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's just you. He's sarcastic like Matt the Grouch, but not as grouchy

Oh god no. There's at least 5 people on here who hate my guts with a passion.

Although I think their problem is they don't understand sarcasm.

Oh, I understand sarcasm alright. I just didn't see the point of being nasty to a fan for trying to interest other fans in helping to get more footage of their favorite band (though, you're right that an online petition wouldn't work...). And it's not your guts I hate. It's your soul. The very essence of your being. Not to mention that I can't pronounce your username. If I supported capital punishment for one thing, it'd be for usernames that aren't easily pronounced.

Oh, I understand sarcasm alright. I just didn't see the point of being nasty to a fan for trying to interest other fans in helping to get more footage of their favorite band (though, you're right that an online petition wouldn't work...). And it's not your guts I hate. It's your soul. The very essence of your being. Not to mention that I can't pronounce your username. If I supported capital punishment for one thing, it'd be for usernames that aren't easily pronounced.

How can you hate my essence if you've never tasted it?

And it's pronounced Kya-dowg. It's Irish.

Although everyone seems to call me C-dog.

How can you hate my essence if you've never tasted it?

And it's pronounced Kya-dowg. It's Irish.

Although everyone seems to call me C-dog.

Don't be so sure I haven't. You'd be amazed what you can find on ebay these days.

But that sound quality sucks D:

It's not terrible. And I find when I watch the video the sound quality doesn't bother me as much.

Don't be so sure I haven't. You'd be amazed what you can find on ebay these days.

Apparently I would.

As much as I'm enjoying the back-and-forth spam going on here, I do need to ask you guys to knock it off and stay on-topic.

And yes, Ceadog, you are kind of a jerk. But I kind of like you that way.

Also, a thought on the OP (I'm not changing the title because the OP doesn't seem to know what the title should be): has anyone considered that perhaps Green Day doesn't make official videos of every show? Also, bootlegs. Dime and Pirate Bay are your friends.

Also, a thought on the OP (I'm not changing the title because the OP doesn't seem to know what the title should be): has anyone considered that perhaps Green Day doesn't make official videos of every show? Also, bootlegs. Dime and Pirate Bay are your friends.

The shows were filmed in their entirety for Quatro and have professional live mixing.

The shows were filmed in their entirety for Quatro and have professional live mixing.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING LOGIC-HOLE. If I want to live in a world where Green Day, like normal bands, doesn't film every single show they put on, then let me do so.

And yes, Ceadog, you are kind of a jerk. But I kind of like you that way.

Hard not to feel a little like a teachers pet right now. Might as well shine the apple...

I think it would be cool to write some kind of letter to warner (?!) or do something as a community to get the full show.

Time to put your money where your fingers are...:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/create.html

SHUT YOUR FUCKING LOGIC-HOLE. If I want to live in a world where Green Day, like normal bands, doesn't film every single show they put on, then let me do so.

Metallica film and record every show they do.

Definitely Irving, there hasn't been a pro-shot of Stuck with Me since 1996, maybe not even any pro-shots of all those other 39/smooth and kerplunnk songs they played.

You really aren't a fan of logic-holes :P

But yeah, back on topic, this is going nowhere fast.

just watched letterbomb of this show again. wow. probably the most energetic performance of that song ever....

what people don't seem to realize: that wasn't just a concert. it was the concert. probably the best set ever...

Isn't Billie's voice way too low? It sounds like if he had lost his voice in that concert.

:pinch: ... that is a punk rock band playing a concert. who cares??? he always used to sing that way before 21stcbd (and i liked it better)

Isn't Billie's voice way too low? It sounds like if he had lost his voice in that concert.

It's Letterbomb. I'd want Billie's voice to be fucked and angry and raw as shit singing that, not clean and sweet.

It's Letterbomb. I'd want Billie's voice to be fucked and angry and raw as shit singing that, not clean and sweet.

:pinch: ... that is a punk rock band playing a concert. who cares??? he always used to sing that way before 21stcbd (and i liked it better)

No. The volume is low. It sound like if he was having real trouble making us hear him.

Metallica Pearl Jam Linkin Park etc does...

I want the Irving plaza show in good quality >_> so still waiting for that guy who has all the videos in HD, right??

IMO,This was one of their best show EVER.

Archived