[Petition] Full "Live at Echoplex" Show

Sylend

Hey Green Day addicts :D

I think we all would love to get the full Echoplex (damn, I mean Irving Plaza) and iam sure they have all the footage and stuff to make us happy.

I think it would be cool to write some kind of letter to warner (?!) or do something as a community to get the full show. I would even pay for it.^^

Maybe a iTunes only release or something for a onlineshop? Or just for free because they had to cancel so many shows. (I know we got Tre early because of that but you get the point)

Anyone has a cool idea to accomplish that?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say kidnap all three of them and hold them ransom til we get it! Sound like a plan?

Or, you know, you could make a thread in the Audio sub-forum, and ask if anyone has a bootleg of it?

You know, like a normal person?

Personally, I'd rather petition for full Irving Plaza.

There's an almost complete bootleg over in Audio. Good quality too.

Petitions rarely work. Especially petitions for things like this. Good luck getting through to Warner.

Or, you know, you could make a thread in the Audio sub-forum, and ask if anyone has a bootleg of it?

I think she/he wants video too.

Personally, I'd rather petition for full Irving Plaza.

My bad! Thats what i wanted to say lol..

Could a Mod please change the title of the Thread?^^

I think she/he wants video too.

There's a Video sub-forum too. Seriously, this has to be one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen on here. We're going to get a shitton of live and studio footage on Quatro anyway. There's about 9 billion live videos of Green Day on Youtube. You couldn't watch them all if you tried.

Why the hell do we need more?

My bad! Thats what i wanted to say lol..

Could a Mod please change the title of the Thread?^^

You said Echoplex in your OP too...

I think its way cooler to watch a full show instead of just watching random live videos on youtube.

if i remember right that is the show where they played stuck with me, disappearing boy and other rare songs. so i would exchange every boring dvd they made against this one.

I think its way cooler to watch a full show instead of just watching random live videos on youtube.

Well, it's not going to happen.

I Want it too so much this concert they 409 in your coffemaker they had to play that song from 2001(I think)!

Let's Give a TRY!

No fucking way. We have pretty much the whole thing. We should peterion for Red 7. That's when all the songs were new, different lurics and shit. By Echoplex time, the albumd were already recorded and mastered. Red 7 would be tons better. Or even Tiki Bar, but this is unrealistic anyways. We'd never get a petition to work

Yes, I meant full footage of Irving Plaza. Mostly I just want the professional clip of Wake Me Up When September Ends and I'll be good :P

Yes, I meant full footage of Irving Plaza. Mostly I just want the professional clip of Wake Me Up When September Ends and I'll be good :P

Apparently some guy got the whole show in HD. We're still waiting for that to surface.

Lets get this guy^^

He's a friend of a someone on here. These things take time to show up. Sometimes bootlegs and video don't show up for a couple of years.

Seriously, this has to be one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen on here.

Is it just me, or are you kind of a jerk?

You know, like a normal person?

Nope. Not just me.

Yes.

A yes or no answer to a question with two conflicting propositions doesn't really make sense, but you point is understood. I think I'll go cry now.

Is it just me, or are you kind of a jerk?

Nope. Not just me.

I think it's just you. He's sarcastic like Matt the Grouch, but not as grouchy

I think it's just you. He's sarcastic like Matt the Grouch, but not as grouchy

Oh god no. There's at least 5 people on here who hate my guts with a passion.

Although I think their problem is they don't understand sarcasm.

I think this is a great idea. If we get a petition going, I'm behind it all the way.

Archived