Trilogy Ringtones

Kuwanger

Fell for You has been my ringtone since the release of Uno. Before that it was the audio from the Uno trailer taken from Kill the DJ. Might change it soon to something from Tre.

i used Stay the Night and at the time i use Wow! Thats Loud (both because of the awesome intros) :) mybee i'll use a tré song soon

Does anyone has the 'Nightlife' instrumental that was played on CSI without Billie's vocals?

Mine is also Kill the DJ. The start bit though, not the chorus. Work would be a little off with me for that part I feel.

two days ago I made 99 Revolutions ringtone for myself. I cut the intro out so the tone begins with "There’s a trouble in the air, a rumble in the streets". I like it more that way as a ringtone :) And after the first guitar part I made fade-out effect, so the ringtone is like 1 minute long. It's nice one! Before that I had American Eulogy live version from AAF starting with "GET THOSE HANDS UP!", the last part before Modern World :lol:

If I didn't have the awesome ringtone I have now, I'd probably pick the ''California's Burning Down'' part from Dirty Rotten Bastards or maybe Fuck Time.

I have Oh Love... I really like the beginning of that song, but I will change it for a song on Tré, maybe Brutal Love. :happy:

Mine is the guitar solo from Kill the DJ. Might have to change it to the solo from DRB though :P

I've had the Kill the DJ solo as my ringtone and alarm since August or earlier. Well, I didn't know it was Kill the DJ until later, because it was the music from one of the youtube studio videos! :lol:

I switch between Fuck Time, Angel Blue, Stop When the Red Lights Flash and Wow! That's Loud. I need to make some from Tre.

Archived