¡TRE! Official Trailer

Mike of Suburbia

What's the song with "California's burning down tonight..."

Figured a trailer was fair game in not fully spoiling the album, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear something new.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured a trailer was fair game in not fully spoiling the album, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear something new.

Haven't listened to the album yet either, but stuff I've read leads me to believe it's a segment of Dirty Rotten Bastards. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, though.

That would be Dirty Rotten Bastards

The trailer for Tre was just posted on Green Day's facebook page.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfjel5euzXM&feature=youtu.be

Personally I liked it, the song choices were good and it looks like there's some of Quatro in there.

fantastic.gif

Dirty Rotten Bastards

Although I've listened to the album over 15 times ( and I still can't get enough ), this trailer made me so damn excited :lol:

Glad they included the fast part of Dirty Rotten Bastards to 1. get people pumped for it and 2. to show the nonbelievers of green day that they are capable of punk sound

Damn this shit woulda gottan me so excited if I hadn't heard it a week before it came out lol

Archived