¡TRE! Official Trailer

Mike of Suburbia

The trailer for Tre was just posted on Green Day's facebook page.

Personally I liked it, the song choices were good and it looks like there's some of Quatro in there.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trailer for Tre was just posted on Green Day's facebook page.

Personally I liked it, the song choices were good and it looks like there's some of Quatro in there.

Man, if I hadn't already listened to Tré over 20 times, I'd have just shat myself.

Man, if I hadn't already listened to Tré over 20 times, I'd have just shat myself.

Hah, yeah that intro with Dirty Rotten Bastards got the adrenaline pumping.

Hah, yeah that intro with Dirty Rotten Bastards got the adrenaline pumping.

They always do the best trailers. The one for their tour made want to explode with excitement.

Can actually see myself for about 1 second in that trailer from the footage near the end of the video of the mosh pit at the Shepherds Bush show! :D

i love the small jason segment. love them glasses. S8) oh and of course mr cool being the lil star he is :)

Really love the part that says, WAIT FOR IT :runaround: :runaround: :runaround::bunny:

i think i watch too much HIMYM lmao when i saw that part i had to rewatch the thing and i read everything in the voice of Barney...... :toocool:

Gawd, I am starting to get very pumped up for this album. It is becoming so much harder to not listen to it...

Archived