RIP Sarah (f.k.a. Mike) Kirsch of Pinhead Gunpowder

bri1039

Rest peacefully, Sarah. Those epic vocals on Future Daydream will always be one of my favorite PHGP moments. Very sweet of Billie to acknowledge her too.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but with some of the stuff that we see on the front page, I don't understand why this news isn't posted yet. Sarah was an important part of Billie and Jason's lifes, and I'm sure Mike and Tre's as well. Can we please get some sort of recognition of this situation on the news feed? Pretty Please?

I only found out a couple days ago that she was now Sarah, and that she had been Ill. I know she left phgp on bad terms but she was still a founding member. Very sad news.

Oh my god. We were just talking about her yesterday in the PHGP thread. I'm so sad. I can't believe this. I hope Billie says something. This is a death that should actually be mentioned by Green Day. RIP Sarah. :(

Oh my god. We were just talking about her yesterday in the PHGP thread. I'm so sad. I can't believe this. I hope Billie says something. This is a death that should actually be mentioned by Green Day. RIP Sarah. :(

Billie posted a picture on Instagram saying goodbye to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIP Sarah

Billie posted a picture on Instagram saying goodbye to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIP Sarah

Fuck. Time to go re-install instagram. I hate that thing.

Fuck. Time to go re-install instagram. I hate that thing.

Or you could just follow the GD instagram thread on GDC (that's what I do).

Any news from her current band that she was in? I know shewas in a lot of bands. Just saw Billie's instagram post. Wish Billie would post here instead of instagram. He wouldn't get so many shit comments like he does on instagram.

I haven't listened to Pinhead Gunpowder in a long time, but I think I'll play a few of their songs tonight in her honor.

R.I.P. Sarah

R.I.P. Sarah :(

I haven't ever given PHGP a proper chance but this is so sad...

I should give them a try soon

OMG your avatar, I love it. It must be hard for Billie, losing another friend. My thoughts go out to him as well

just what I was thinking, he's already dealing with some personal problems as Mike told on a radio interview, and now this... :(

Archived