Ultimate Trilogy Album

21stcenturyidiot

Not sure if this has been done before but if it has please feel free to close this :)

Come up with 14 tracks, an album title and (if you can) an album cover for what you feel would have been the 'ultimate trilogy album'

Title: Nuclear Family

Album Cover: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/green-day-s-nuclear-family.jpg (I can't get the code to work)

Track Listing

1. Nuclear Family

2. Brutal Love

3. Stay the Night

4. Rusty James

5. Lazy Bones

6. Angel Blue

7. X Kid

8. Carpe Diem

9. 99 Revolutions

10. Baby Eyes

11. Sweet 16

12. Dirty Rotten Bastards

13. Loss of Control

14. Walk Away

I've got lots of tracks from Uno, a few fro Tre and only 2 from Dos. Dos is good, but re-name it and put it under Foxborro

Not sure if this has been done before but if it has please feel free to close this :)

Come up with 14 tracks, an album title and (if you can) an album cover for what you feel would have been the 'ultimate trilogy album'

Title: Nuclear Family

Album Cover: http://www.aceshowbi...lear-family.jpg (I can't get the code to work)

Track Listing

1. Nuclear Family

2. Brutal Love

3. Stay the Night

4. Rusty James

5. Lazy Bones

6. Angel Blue

7. X Kid

8. Carpe Diem

9. 99 Revolutions

10. Baby Eyes

11. Sweet 16

12. Dirty Rotten Bastards

13. Loss of Control

14. Walk Away

I've got lots of tracks from Uno, a few fro Tre and only 2 from Dos. Dos is good, but re-name it and put it under Foxborro

It has been done 2 times yet. :P

try here

And next time, create the thread once not thrice, it's overkill. Also you should use the search function, seeing as this is all GDC wants to talk about these days :P

Archived