Green Day NOT Nominated for A Grammy for 2013

SuperXCsabre495

Not surprising at all. None of the three albums was good enough to deserve a Grammy or even a nomination.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, whatever.. I have three albums with new music this year so I'm happy. They made it, so they should be happy with it too. No grammy after I saw the nominations? Couldn't care less :lol:

Usually things would make some kind of sense to me, though for some things I need to dig deeper to get some understanding out of it for myself.

But I never understood why Mumford and Sons is so popular at the moment. No matter how deep I dig into it to find the smallest line of understanding, there does not seem to be a very logical reason for the mass of people suddenly following this band. How did bluegrass become this popular? And why now?

Me either. But will they still be around in another 20+ years ????

Lost whatever respect I had for the Grammys when they nominated "We are never ever getting back together" for record of the year. That actually caused me physical pain.

I don't mind Taylor Swift, but that is the worst song ever, even worse than rap, and I hate rap !!!! (although I don't mind Nightlife)

Well no, uno was nowhere near as successful as mumford, there wasn't even a hit single. Ok oh love was on the radio, but there's no way you could call it a hit. So why would they be nominated??? If the cut off is 30th of September, then we could see a nomination for Tre next year, if warner and green day get promoting when Billie is better. Tre could do quite well, there are some potential hits on it, and it's sound is probably more likely to appeal to the masses than either uno or Dos.

even when Green Day has been nominated, the Grammys have been like celabration of bullshit and an utter joke, so im glad they are not in that circus anymore. There are tons of bands that deserve to win awards and stuff, but i dont think they reallly care because they are in the bussiness for the MUSIC. So dont be sad that Green Day is not there.

If Green Day get nominated for an award go ahead and make a thread. If they DON'T get nominated for an award please don't :P

Archived