How is Billie Joe doing?

K-Lo green

I understand that he has been posting on instagram, and other band members/press have dropped hints about this whole thing. Is there enough evidence out there to make an educated guess on how his rehab is coming along? I think there needs to be a thread where we can organize this data and try to draw lines (not jump to wild conclusions). Part of me thinks this whole thing has been blown out of proportion, but this whole thing is a pretty scary ordeal if you think about it. Thoughts?

I apologize if this is an inappropriate topic for this board, but I didn't see anything that would suggest this.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's any new information. Indeed, he has been posting on Instagram. It seems like Billie, Mike and Tre are all doing their own thing. Mike went on a honeymoon with his wife, Tre is in NYC xmas shopping, and Billie is going to the movies. They're just doing normal stuff. We don't know the extent of what Billie is actually doing for rehab. I can only guess some sort of outpatient treatment.

I think there needs to be a thread where we can organize this data and try to draw lines

and no, because it's really not our business.

I didn't really think about it like that, I sort of saw this as a way to clear up any falsities or rumors. But you have a point.

I haven't heard any rumors recently. It's just a waiting game for us, I guess. :confused:

How has this been blown out of proportion? He has a substance abuse problem and he's getting medical treatment for it.

Alright whatever, sorry about another bad topic. Just wait for a mod to close it

The only thing i have to add to this is that actually Tre was in San Fran xmas shopping (he tagged himself in!) lmao. That is the extent of my interest in this topic...except maybe how long it takes for a mod to shut it haha.

Is there a thread for "what would you do/say if you met one of Green Day?" That sounds fun

I would ask them to play haushinka live, ask about World vs World, ask about Cigarettes and Valentines, and i would probably cream my pants a thousand times

The only thing i have to add to this is that actually Tre was in San Fran xmas shopping (he tagged himself in!) lmao. That is the extent of my interest in this topic...except maybe how long it takes for a mod to shut it haha.

oh my bad. thought it was NYC

God dammit. So my extended research has told me that Billie Joe is actually wearing blue underwear today. Interesting. Do yall think that's code for something?

God dammit. So my extended research has told me that Billie Joe is actually wearing blue underwear today. Interesting. Do yall think that's code for something?

Idk. If i broke into his house, I'd take all his dirty underwear and do things with it

Idk. If i broke into his house, I'd take all his dirty underwear and do things with it

Like make a life sized statue of the bed he slept in when he was 17?

umm...he's feeling bluuuue! (please note that should be read in a "Tre" voice!)

perhaps dance with them to the song I touch myself by the divinyls?

umm...he's feeling bluuuue! (please note that should be read in a "Tre" voice!)

What the hell is a tre?

I'm sure he's doing fine if he's willing to use Instagram where 1000s of fans follow him and whatnot, but yeah, it's not really any of our business, even though we're all a little curious. Best to just let it be and wish him well!

What the hell is a tre?

???? Clearly you didn't watch the studio updates...and a Tre is a drummer...a bit of a crazy person and in one studio update he was feeling a little blue...it makes sense if you saw it i guess...sigh.

Must say though...post of the week lmao...

Is there a thread for "what would you do/say if you met one of Green Day?" That sounds fun

I would ask them to play haushinka live, ask about World vs World, ask about Cigarettes and Valentines, and i would probably cream my pants a thousand times

I would demand to open for his band. If that didn't work I guess I would just ask him if he wanted to do shots. Shots are cool, right?

???? Clearly you didn't watch the studio updates...and a Tre is a drummer...a bit of a crazy person and in one studio update he was feeling a little blue...it makes sense if you saw it i guess...sigh.

I really don't know what you mean. What the hell is a drummer?

trolololololololooolool

I would demand to open for his band. If that didn't work I guess I would just ask him if he wanted to do shots. Shots are cool, right?

trolololololololooolool

HA!

trolololololololooolool

Drummers are people who are more or less invisible members (though obviously vitally important to a band) and will certainly never have their name or face well known to most non fans...so most people will forever say "Who the fuck is Tre Cool?" because he is just the drummer and it's not like his name and face are going to be plastered on an album cover or billboards any time soon...aah the facts of life. Hope i helped clear that up for you lol.

Archived