Vote your Favourite Trilogy Album

DTH

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question. I think I'll answer when I'll finally decide it, maybe 3012, ok? :lol:

How many pols are we gonna have? :lol:

In italian I would probably say "Millemila", but that's just an invented word that tranlasted licterally would be "A thousand (of) thousands" :D

you should be closed.

That actually made me laugh so hard :lol:

Why do people on here dislike polls so much? On other forums there are so many more polls and it's always a great way to see which is actually the most popular :happy:

Voted Tre, instant love for me, the others had to grow on me, but this one blew me away.

it's just pointless since some of us haven't even heard tre yet. all im saying is i think polls should be on hold til Tre's Released. since some people (me) haven't listened to most of the Tre leaks. i'd rather not until it's officially released... it's like the 4th or 5th poll today

Why do people on here dislike polls so much? On other forums there are so many more polls and it's always a great way to see which is actually the most popular :happy:

Voted Tre, instant love for me, the others had to grow on me, but this one blew me away.

i don't dislike polls, but i've seen them left and right today. and you have a point to see which is most popular. and BTW i voted uno since i love UNO so much listened to dos once it's good i like it, not my fave of the three and havent heard much of Tre yet.

it's just pointless since some of us haven't even heard tre yet. all im saying is i think polls should be on hold til Tre's Released. since some people (me) haven't listened to most of the Tre leaks. i'd rather not until it's officially released... it's like the 4th or 5th poll today

i don't dislike polls, but i've seen them left and right today. and you have a point to see which is most popular. and BTW i voted uno since i love UNO so much listened to dos once it's good i like it, not my fave of the three and havent heard much of Tre yet.

How could you vote if you didn't even listen to Tre in full?

How could you vote if you didn't even listen to Tre in full?

from what i've heard i like uno more though.

Well, I wouldn't consider it pointless, just because some people haven't heard it. And you always have the choice not to read the topic. Also, sometimes when I wait for albums I enjoy seeing which song is the fan's favorite and stuff like that.

And the post wasn't just aimed at you specifically, but to a lot of people, because you're not the first one I saw posting about this today :lol:

from what i've heard i like uno more though.

The fact that you voted anyway is self-defeating.

Tre is better than Uno or Dos by an elephant sitting on a donkey's head.

Then people like you can wait until the release of the album and then vote! Don't worry, these threads won't escape!

Some might say there are alot of polls at the moment, but so what? It's not like they're not relavant, and it goes with the hype of all this new material.

I think its totally fine with a favorite song poll for both uno, dos and tré, and then one poll for the favorite of the three albums.

In fact I still think we need a poll for favorite song from the trilogy as a whole, but I can see the mods closed that one, which I think is sad.

I also like all those compilation threads with "make your own 'best of uno, dos, tré'"

Yesterday, I felt something that I've never felt before. I didn't want to listen to Green Day. More specifically, I didn't even want to listen to Tre, which I had only heard in full twice at that time. And I wondered, what if I was slowly drifting away from Green Day, and by the time their next album came out, I didn't like it at all and didn't even put it on my itunes. I'm scaring myself, I don't know what's wrong, but Dos was nowhere near as good as Uno, and Tre is only a little bit better, if not equal to Dos. I don't know if it's because I didn't spoil Tre, or if it's because Green Day hasn't been playing live, or even if it's cause I'm still waiting for the guy that runs www.greendaydiscography.com to add Dos to his website. I've never not wanted to listen to new Green Day songs before. Dirty Rotten Bastards kinda feels like that bad taste you get in your mouth when you wake up from sleeping in your car, Little Boy Named Train reminds me of dying flowers, and 8th Avenue Serenade gives me that feeling that you get when you're lost downtown in a big city, separated from your parents. I liked the album at first, but my subconscious mind is fucking it up and it's becoming less appealing to me

and everyone is probably just voting Tre because it's new and it's what they like at the moment, and I'm sure everyone has it on replay. but that doesnt mean it's the best. You need to give it some time and analyze each album as a whole. Everyone said Dos was the best album when it came out. Same for Uno. Same for 21st Century Breakdown. And no, it does not mean Green Day is getting better with every album they put out.

Uno is my favourite album. In my opinion, it's the most cohesive and tight album they put out. I can fully enjoy all the songs and not get bored, and every time it finishes I find myself thinking "Wow. That was fast. Time to listen to it again." With Dos, the songs are good and all but I just don't like garage/party Green Day as much as I used to. I still think it's great though, but the whole party attitude automatically makes me like it a bit less than the final album. However, Tre is probably the most disappointing because of the fact that it contains the weakest tracks of the trilogy in my opinion. It's a shame because I was looking forward to it a lot and maybe that's even part of why I'm not completely in love with it.

Despite that, I think it has some really fantastic and killer tracks. So yeah. In conclusion:

Uno > Tre > Dos

At the moment Tre, but my favorite Green Day albums and songs change by the day.

Yesterday I was jamming out to Uno, the day before Dos. xD

they sound bored stiff by the time TRE rolls around. UNO and parts of DOS packed all the energy. I was terribly underwhelmed by TRE. UNO FTW!

Yesterday, I felt something that I've never felt before. I didn't want to listen to Green Day. More specifically, I didn't even want to listen to Tre, which I had only heard in full twice at that time. And I wondered, what if I was slowly drifting away from Green Day, and by the time their next album came out, I didn't like it at all and didn't even put it on my itunes. I'm scaring myself, I don't know what's wrong, but Dos was nowhere near as good as Uno, and Tre is only a little bit better, if not equal to Dos. I don't know if it's because I didn't spoil Tre, or if it's because Green Day hasn't been playing live, or even if it's cause I'm still waiting for the guy that runs www.greendaydiscography.com to add Dos to his website. I've never not wanted to listen to new Green Day songs before. Dirty Rotten Bastards kinda feels like that bad taste you get in your mouth when you wake up from sleeping in your car, Little Boy Named Train reminds me of dying flowers, and 8th Avenue Serenade gives me that feeling that you get when you're lost downtown in a big city, separated from your parents. I liked the album at first, but my subconscious mind is fucking it up and it's becoming less appealing to me

and everyone is probably just voting Tre because it's new and it's what they like at the moment, and I'm sure everyone has it on replay. but that doesnt mean it's the best. You need to give it some time and analyze each album as a whole. Everyone said Dos was the best album when it came out. Same for Uno. Same for 21st Century Breakdown. And no, it does not mean Green Day is getting better with every album they put out.

said perfectly. i almost didnt even listen to the stream because i simply didnt want to hear any more of this era. i want the big guitars, the deep lyrics, and substantial songs back. this green day wont touch people like those of past years.

Archived