Vote for your favorite songs from ¡Tré!

Harry Potter.

Vote for your favorite song on ¡Tré!  

405 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also if you can, explain why it is your favorite.

Glad to see this in the OP :D. Make sure to do this everyone :thumbsup:

Haven't listened yet but somehow just seeing those songs standing out in the poll excites me. I'll be looking out for them when I listen.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Trotsky

It was a difficult choise.There are so many amazing songs on Tre!!Brutal Love,X-Kid,8th Avenue Serenade,The Forgotten,Dirty Rotten Bastards....And my vote goes to....................Dirty Rotten Bastards!!!!This song is so fucking amazing!!!:D

Voted for Walk Away! My favourite song off Tre and probably my favourite song of the trilogy!

Just such a catchy song, wouldn't be surprised if this one gets requested for some nice radio airplay, that is if any stations are willing to play it when the album comes out.

Brutal Love. Epic, the whole build up is mighty and it's very different to the other stuff with the horns and everything. At the moment I'd say that it's one of my 10 favourite Green Day songs.

This was a hard one between SD&V and DRB. I went with SD&V mainly because of Mike's vocals, because Mike is a kickass singer.

At the moment, "Brutal Love" and "Little Boy Named Train" are practically 1.a. and 1.b.

However, if I had to pick one, I would go with "Brutal Love." It is such an emotionally packed song and it comes to a powerful climax, at the end, with the line: "How low is this brutal love?"

Not sure if I should vote for Brutal Love or X-Kid here. Or maybe even another track? I still need to think about this carefully :P

DRB is epic from the beginning to the end..the middle part is the best thing theyve done in years *_*

Dirty Rotten Bastards - of course! No doubt about it! :rolleyes: Love it from the first second to the last!

I Made a Bad decision I vote DRB But now i love The Brutal Love ! But it's ok ")

You can change your vote if you click 'Delete my vote' under the poll and then just vote for Brutal Love. ;)

Dirty Rotten Bastards wins the trilogy for me. Love everything about it, but particularly love "Fuck the world, this is MY revolution!!"

Archived