Vote for your favorite songs from ¡Tré!

Harry Potter.

Vote for your favorite song on ¡Tré!  

405 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, that was a pretty tough decision but I went with 99 Revolutions in the end, just love it, gonna be awesome played live, a real stadium anthem!

8th Avenue Serenade and DRB were close runners up, both top quality songs, from what will probably turn out to be my favourite album of the trilogy :happy:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really I am the only one who voted for Sex, Drugs & Violence. That song has an extremely cathcy lyrics. :)

I voted for Missing You because its awesome and its one of the songs whitch complitely changes style in one part (the She's my Blood She's my... part) i love songs like this

and i like the lyrics.

MY 2nd choices would be X-Kid , Walk Away , 8AvS and Brutal Love they are all very close :)

The only 2 songs i would not vote for are : Amanda and Sex Drugs and Violence

This is maybe why this thread should've waited until next week. So people can make an informed decision after hearing every song on the album.

yeah b/c not everybody will get to hear the leaks, or some people want to wait until the actual release.

Yeah, but nobody is forcing people who are waiting for the actual release to vote already, so I don't see why we shouldn't have this thread already :confused:

I vote for Brutal Love....it is an amazing ballad to me!wow green day rocks anyway! but if i had to choose another one i would pick "Dirty Rotten Bastards"

Voted for Brutal Love! It's exactly what I wanted to get. :D It's different, it's epic and it's about...well... brutal love :P

"Brutual Love" is my gut choice. That's the one I voted for. But "Missing You" and "Dirty Rotten Bastards" could be up there.

I went with 8th avenue. Love that song. DRB and Missing You and Brutal Love were close behind though

Poor Little Boy Named Train! Few people seem to like it :ermm: Its not a favorite of mine either. I can see it growing on me though!

DRB. Tailing close behind are X-Kid, 8th Ave, Missing You and Brutal Love though... :runaround:

For me it's DRB but Brutal Love is REALLY close behind.

Poor Little Boy Named Train! Few people seem to like it :ermm: Its not a favorite of mine either. I can see it growing on me though!

StefanoBras does! He told me yesterday! If he goes here he would surely vote LBNT :D

I can't decide between X-Kid and Dirty Rotten Bastards! :runaround: DRB will probably win, so I voted for X-Kid :wub:

X-Kid always intrigued me, but listening to it was beautiful. DRB is close, of course. If only I could make out what the fuck we're meant to do when the red lights flash now.

It will be a good competition between Brutal Love and X-Kid, so let's watch how will it finish.

scarjo_popcorn.gif

I personally hope that between X-Kid and BL will win

:ninja:

Dirty Rotten Bastards

:P

Just kidding, X-Kid.

Really I am the only one who voted for Sex, Drugs & Violence. That song has an extremely cathcy lyrics. :)

Nope, I did too!

I wish I could vote over and over again for every song

This is a hard one. Brutal Love, X-Kid, Missing You and 8th Avenue Serenade are all great songs but I think my favourite has to be 99 Revolutions. I just like how it's really classic Green Day but with a new twist. I can forgive the repetitive aspects because the lyrics are really great, and the lyrics throughout the trilogy haven't always been that great. It just sounds great and I love it.

DRB. Tailing close behind are X-Kid, 8th Ave, Missing You and Brutal Love though... :runaround:

Hey, these are my favs! (SD&V also)

You, girl, have taste!

Archived