Vote for your favorite songs from ¡Tré!

Harry Potter.

Vote for your favorite song on ¡Tré!  

405 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a hard choice, just like it has been with the other albums, but I chose Amanda.

Amanda

Brutal Love

Dirty Rotten Bastards

X-Kid

Missing You

Drama Queen

Walk Away

Sex, Drugs & Violence

8th Avenue Serenade

99 Revolutions

Little Boy Named Train

The Forgotten

Dirty Rotten Bastards doesn't do anything for me. I honestly think the majority of people like it because its 6 minutes long.

NO. Its because of that part from 1:49 to 4:23

Walk Away. I don't have a clear favorite on this album, all songs talk to me in a level or another, but this one is at my top 4 and doesn't deserve to be one of the least voted :P

I really can't pick a favorite song from Tre! I really think its a great album and i can't say theirs one song that's a lot better than the others!

It came down to Brutal Love and Dirty Rotten Basterds, and it had to be Brutal Love.
Green Day packed so much emotion into the song.
I love the horns in the song.
I love Tre's druming then the song just explodes.
It's definetly my favorite song from the trilogy:
My rankings (really hard to do because Tre is my favourite of the trilogy):
#1 Brutal Love
#2 Dirty Rotten Basterds
#3 X-Kid
#4 Sex, Drugs & Violence
#5 Missing You
#6 99 Revolutions
#7 Amanda
#8 A Little Boy Named Train
#9 Drama Queen
#10 The Forgotten
#11 8th Avenue Serenade
#12 Walk Away

Dirty Rotten Bastards, X-Kid and Brutal Love are my favorites, I can't stop listening to them! I liked every single song, but these just... Ah, I love songs like these.

After hearing Tre, it's fucking "Missing you" all the fucking way. Everyone's ignoring it, it's totally underrated and it fucking kicks the ass of DRB. DRB is one of my favourites, but it's probably my fifth favourite, sounds WAY too much like Shoplifter in the beginning but the part after it is fucking epic!

I loved everyone, but my fav is DRB. I don't know why, but I guess it's because it's so....so....Awesome! (y)

It was a difficult task to choose between Brutal Love and Dirty Rotten Bastards. :sorry::fight::confused: But, bearing in mind that DRB is the song that makes me smile, sing along :whistle and ( for me ) gets better with every listen - I finally chose this one :) ALTHOUGH Brutal Love is one of the most epic Green Day song IMHO :rose:

Hard choice between Missing you and X-Kid ...and there's SD&V too.. and Brutal Love.. 99 revolutions OMG impossible choice haha

Hard choice between Missing you and X-Kid ...and there's SD&V too.. and Brutal Love.. 99 revolutions OMG impossible choice haha

Missing you! Thank you, someone who acknowledges that it's a great song xD

Missing you! Thank you, someone who acknowledges that it's a great song xD

On my top 5 from the trilogy for sure! This song is quite underrated tough

On my top 5 from the trilogy for sure! This song is quite underated tough

Definetley! Under-rated as hell! DRB and X-kid are taking over! Missing You just has a connection with me xD

Just changed my vote from Brutal Love into X-Kid. Most of the songs come close and I still love Brutal Love, but X-Kid seems utterly special to me. I just love this song and I think I've listened to it the most, too :)

My vote goes to Missing You. This tune reminds me of the old school Green Day. I don't get the love for X-Kid. It's a good song, but not great. On the record, I also love Brutal Love, SD&V and Dirty Rotten Bastards.

my fav would be walk away. I find the lyrics really deep and just love the song. IDK why so less votes for it. :mellow:

Archived