Vote for your favorite songs from ¡Tré!

Harry Potter.

Vote for your favorite song on ¡Tré!  

405 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd post this in the Green Day lists thread but we NEED a poll for such a thread and since we had a thread like this for ¡Dos!, why not ¡Tré!? So go ahead and vote for your favorite song on ¡Tré!. Also if you can, explain why it is your favorite.

My personal pick is Dirty Rotten Bastards. It starts off meh, but then the bassline is SEX and then it's just... When the guitar solo comes in I ALWAYS can't help but smile. The final part with the "carried away, carried away, carried away..." is just so epic, that I can't even believe what is going on.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not fair!! I CAN'T CHOOSE..... ummmm.... Missing you or Dirty Rotten Bastards?!

Dirty Rotten Bastards! :lol:

Fuck you for making me choose...hmmmm...I had to go with 8th Avenue Serenade, it's not the best song on the album (That honor is left to either X-Kid, DRB, Brutal Love, or 99 Revolutions) but its a damn good one. I absolutely love it.

Dirty Rotten Bastards might be my favorite from the entire trilogy. Definitely favorite from Tre!

I'm between X-Kid and Dirty Rotten Bastards. Brutal Love was great as well though.

Dirty Rotten Bastards is stunning. Best song out of all 37.

I will be extremely surprised if someone votes for Drama Queen

I love Drama Queen, one of the few on the album that I liked actually since it provided some variety, but its not my favorite. That title belongs to Brutal Love by a mile. It's just so beautiful and epic. Blew me away when I put the album on. Unfortunately the rest doesn't really live up to it for me.

For me it's X-Kid.

I find it reflective and uplifting. It's one of those songs I would see myself singing out loud to while driving on some coastal highway, sun blazing, as cliché as that may sound.

Lyrically, it hits home, as if Billie Joe was me and documented certain moments in my life in this song.

Musically, it tugs at my heartstrings. The vocals for "I fell in love/You fell in love" I just adore. The solo is pure bliss.

This song could make me smile, laugh and cry.

I ended up voting for Dirty Rotten Bastards, because is the song that's currently stuck in my head, but I'll regret my vote in about ten minutes :lol:

i voted X-Kid since that's the only song i've heard from Tre so far next to part of 99 Revolutions.

too early for me to tell, im still letting little boy named train and walk away grow on me. although ¡Tré! is for sure my favorite of the trilogy! my favorite, and this may change, is Sex, Drugs & Violence. not quite sure why its my favorite, it just is. i pay more attention to the music and not the lyrics so much although both are important. mike's part in it is great and caught me off guard which made me love it that much more!

i voted X-Kid since that's the only song i've heard from Tre so far next to part of 99 Revolutions.

This is maybe why this thread should've waited until next week. So people can make an informed decision after hearing every song on the album.

Archived