Nimrod - Yellow Vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive)

lbw87

I hate going into Hot Topic. I always feel judged by the employees because I don't "look" like someone who would go there.

I also think the majority of their merchandise is for middle/high schoolers. Idk.

Good prices on band t-shirts though

i just wish their store wasnt mostly based around the emo/screamo crap

i do agree. they have great prices on t-shirts and vinyl.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest supersaiyemmy

I don't have the hot topic "look" and the employees at our local stores are super nice. Maybe the employees in Cali and Jersey are just laid back?

I was in Hot Topic once... I hated it. This is a store aimed towards teenagers, and there's lingerie displayed on the walls. Fortunately, I could probably pass off as their "look" if I put on darker clothes. Most likely, I'll order it online.

Hot Topic to me is about the only Green Day merchandise store around, so I'll take it.

Hot Topic pretty much sells whatever is trendy with rebellious teens. It's a bit much for me. But I do like some of the things they sell.

That Nimrod record does look really cool. If I ever start a vinyl collection, I'd definitely want to include that.

I bought it <3. I haven't recieved it yet. I'm having trouble viewing their website on my laptop for whatever reason (had to borrow my mom's new iPad and it worked perfectly on there... go figure). I've never had any trouble in the stores. The employees are always pretty friendly and stuff. I've gotten a few comments on things I'm wearing sometimes, too (compliments).

Guest supersaiyemmy

Hot Topic pretty much sells whatever is trendy with rebellious teens. It's a bit much for me. But I do like some of the things they sell.

That Nimrod record does look really cool. If I ever start a vinyl collection, I'd definitely want to include that.

good luck cause they're limited and will hike up in price!

Archived